£148-£173 – NYC Hotel near Central Park w/Upgrade, 60% Off
With beautifully designed common areas and a location that's steps from Central Park and Columbus Circle, you might not be spending that much time in your hotel room. But when you do, you'll enjoy twice-upgraded Deluxe rooms at 60% off regular rates, exclusively for Travelzoo members.
- What's included:
- Stay in a Deluxe Room (two upgrades above Standard)
- £148-£173 per night ... most dates, July-August
- £173-£199 per night ... most dates, June
- Dates in May also on sale
- Bonus: Sundays, Memorial Day, July 4 and surrounding dates are £130-£148 per night
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable; more flexible options also available when booking
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of £54 plus tax nightly that covers Wi-Fi in the public spaces and guest rooms, use of the the fitness center, £37 daily food-and-beverage credit and local phone calls
- Valet parking is available; see "Policies" for fees
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- Note: The hotel is undergoing light construction on the front facing side of the property, and it will not affect guests
What you need to know:
"The fabulous lobby seems like a set from A Midsummer Night's Dream" -- Fodor's
Why We Love It
- Centrally located near Columbus Circle, Central Park and the subway
- Ultra-chic interiors conceived by famed designer Philippe Starck
- Four trendy bars and Umami Burger's flagship restaurant on-site
- Popular rooftop terrace attracts a young and fashionable crowd and makes for a lively scene
What do a chartreuse green-lit escalator, an English pub-style bar and a rooftop terrace with city skyline views have in common? They are all part of the highly chic Hudson New York Hotel in Manhattan. The fashionable décor and popular restaurants attract city dwellers who want to see and be seen.
The variety of themes works here: a Jalisco-inspired tequila lounge, a gourmet burger joint and a cozy cocktail bar set in a library are a few of the on-trend eateries that attract the crowds and make for a lively scene. Much of the overall décor and design was created by famed modern designer Philippe Starck, and it shows in details like striking glass chandeliers, a ceiling fresco and a brightly lit yellow glass floor.
Guest rooms feature paneled wood walls and floors set against beds with crisp white bedding. The standard rooms are small, even for New York City, at only 150 square feet.
The hotel’s location on the southwest corner of Central Park in Columbus Circle puts it within a few blocks of several major subway lines, shops and eateries.
- “The Hudson Hotel is art and architecture combined to offer an escape from the city” – Travel + Leisure
- “Part hotel and part nightclub, this beauty has several lounge bars that are always jammin'” – Lonely Planet
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Roof terrace
- Nightlife / entertainment
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Extra bed available (one per room) on request and in Deluxe, Studio, Deluxe Studio and Suite rooms only: $40 (subject to tax) per night. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
A non-refundable cleaning fee of US$100 inclusive of tax, per stay will be charged upon arrival. Pets allowed. Small dogs (maximum weight: 20 pounds) are allowed on request.
Pets allowed. Small dogs (maximum weight: 20 pounds) are allowed on request.
A daily Facility Fee of $34.37 including tax applies and is included in the total price shown on check-out.
The Facility Fee includes:
Wifi and $10 F&B credit (which may not be rolled over to the following day or used in conjunction with any other offer).
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
A Valet Parking Fee of $65.00 (subject to tax), per day or $40.00 up to 8 hours applies and will be added to your bill at the hotel (a $10 surcharge applies for oversized vehicles). This rate is subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
Please note: the hotel is undergoing light construction on the front facing side of property (light brick work) and it will not affect guests.
£148 / night
When You Can Go
Most dates in July-August; June also on sale
Getting ThereThe Hudson New York Hotel is approximately 22 minutes from LaGuardia Airport. A taxi is approximately $35 plus tolls and tip. A SuperShuttle shared ride service starts at $16 plus tip for the first passenger.
The Hudson New York Hotel is approximately 40 minutes from John F. Kennedy International Airport. A taxi is a flat rate of $52 plus tolls and tip. A SuperShuttle shared ride service starts at $20 plus tip for the first passenger.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(91 Member Ratings)