Why We Love It
- The luxe, eco-friendly resort is sprawled over miles of mangrove-lined canals and a powdery private beach
- Waterslides, adventure camp and free meals for those five and under make it a paradise for kids
- Grown-ups hide out at the adults-only infinity edge pool or the mammoth spa
"Eco-friendly alternative" -- Travel + Leisure
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Nestled among 45 acres of protected mangroves and canals, and running along 1,180 feet of white sand beach, the Fairmont Mayakoba is a private, eco-conscious resort for those travelers who want to be immersed in pure, undiluted nature.
Just a few minutes north of Playa del Carmen, tranquility is king at this oceanfront resort. Each guest room comes with a private balcony overlooking a lush sprawl of lagoon, mangrove or powdery beach.
The six on-site dining options are pricey but well-reviewed by TripAdvisor members; two of the restaurants are rated AAA 4-Diamond. The decadent Willow Stream spa is roughly half the size of a football field with two mineral soaking pools. Free bikes, tennis courts and five pool options keep the scenery fresh. Venture to nearby El Camaleon Golf Club or Tres Rios Ecopark for an off-property excursion.
- "Few properties in Riviera Maya offer the level of privacy the Fairmont Mayakoba does" -- Oyster.com
- "The Fairmont Mayakoba is an eco-friendly alternative to the monolithic resorts clustered along the Caribbean coast" -- Travel + Leisure
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Fitness classes
- Games room
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Private beach
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Butler service
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
One child under age 17 stays free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cribs available on request, free of charge for one child up to age 2. Extra bed available on request: $55 (subject to tax) per night. Extra person charge is $30 (subject to tax) per night. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Pets (maximum weight: 40 pounds) are allowed on request, and will be charged
$25 (subject to tax) per stay. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel
Must be on a leash when in public areas. Not left unattended in guest room-in, Not allowed In Food and Beverage outlets, pool-beach areas. Guest travelling with a Service Animal please contact the hotel. Service Dogs/Animals are allowed free of charge.
A Resort Fee of $20 per person, per night is additional and will be added to your bill at the hotel.d
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.