£199—Stay near St Paul’s & save up to 32%
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Located in the Inner Temple conservation area behind a grand façade by Robert Adam, Apex Temple Court is a convenient base from which to visit London's must-see landmarks—St Paul's is 10 minutes' walk away, with the Tate Modern and Shakespeare's Globe less than 20 minutes away. Overnight B&B stays in a Superior Room start from £199 into April.
- Valid until 13 April, 2024. Tuesdays and Wednesdays are an extra £30 in February and an extra £50 in March and April
- Stays from 14-30 April are an extra £10
- Overnight accommodation in a Superior Room, with full English breakfast, for two
- Late checkout until 1pm
- A 2-night minimum stay applies on 6, 13, 20 and 27 March. A 3-night minimum stay applies on 5, 11, 19 and 26 March
- This is a non-refundable rate. Cancellations are not permitted
Why We Love This Hotel
- Apex Temple Court is located just off Fleet Street in Serjeant's Inn, a building that was once a barristers' chambers. The property was the first hotel to be built in one of London's historic Inns of Court, the Inner Temple, and it retains its grand façade.
- Dining options at the hotel include Chambers Restaurant, which serves a menu of bar snacks, light lunches, and à la carte dishes, and the Lazy Ballerinas wine bar. Other facilities include a 24-hour gym and a lounge.
- The hotel has an exceptional 95% positive rating on Tripadvisor, based on more than 5400 reviews.
- St Paul's Cathedral—with its instantly recognisable dome—is less than 10 minutes' walk away. The Golden Gallery at the top of the dome, 528 steps up from the nave floor, offers exceptional views across London in all directions.
- The Millenium Bridge, the Tate Modern, and Shakespeare's Globe are all less than 20 minutes' walk from the hotel.
- There are multiple Tube and railway stations close to the hotel, so it’s a convenient base from which to explore further afield.
- Gym / fitness center
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Public car park (fees apply)
Some accessibility features may not be available in all rooms. Please coordinate with the hotel directly before you travel.
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 2:30pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Extra beds are not available.
Cot not available.
Only service animals allowed.
If you require a pet-friendly room, please contact the hotel directly before you travel.
Up to 32% off
£199 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.