£178 & up – Sonoma: Eco-Chic Escape w/Wine & Breakfast, 60% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Healdsburg is "easily Sonoma County's ritziest town" (Fodor's) and a popular spot for wine lovers, outdoor enthusiasts and shoppers. For a limited time, stays at h2 Hotel — an eco-friendly 4-star oasis a block from the town plaza — are up to 60% off with a deal that includes upgraded accommodations, a private wine tasting, daily breakfast and more.
"Prime for wine country exploration" -- The New York Times
- Stay in a more spacious, upgraded Eco Studio with a Japanese-inspired plunge tub
- Check in Nov. 15 - Feb. 28
- £178 per night ... most Sundays-Thursdays
- £268 per night ... most Fridays-Saturdays
- Check in through Nov. 14
- £268 per night ... most Sundays-Thursdays
- £447 per night ... most Fridays-Saturdays
- Travelzoo member perks:
- Private wine tasting at Dutcher Crossing for two people (£85 value)
- £19 daily dining credit at Spoonbar
- All guests receive daily breakfast including a choice of fresh fruit, house-made baked goods, egg dishes, coffee and more
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 72 hours prior to arrival
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; maximum occupancy is two guests per room
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary valet parking
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Eco-chic décor
- Walking distance to some of Sonoma’s best wineries
- Complimentary weekend yoga
- Each room has a patio or small balcony
Take a trip to Sonoma County and relax in trendy, yet earth-conscious, accommodations at h2 Hotel. Earthy items such as bamboo floors, salvaged lumber and a plant-covered roof create an eco-chic style. As a LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Gold certified hotel, h2 Hotel incorporates sustainable features across the board from its architecture, to its food and beverage, to the work of local artists on the walls.
Nestled in Healdsburg, h2 Hotel is in prime location for wine country exploration, walking distance to some of Sonoma County’s best wineries.
Get active and nab one of the hotel’s public bikes, hike the many miles of trails in the area, or attend complimentary Ashtanga yoga classes provided by the hotel on Saturdays and Sundays.
Start the day with complimentary breakfast and finish off with a glass of wine from local wineries for as low as $6 at Spoonbar, a Mediterranean small-plate restaurant on the lobby level of the hotel. Guests have access to the spa and fitness center at sister property Hotel Healdsburg, just a couple of blocks away.
General Yoga offered as fitness option.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Outdoor pool
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Bike rental
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Central heating
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
Bathroom Some rooms offer a bathtub.
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary valet service
- Off-street parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Extra beds are not available. Rates are based on a maximum of 2 guests.
Rates are based on a maximum of 2 guests.
Pets are allowed on request.
A Non-refundable cleaning fee of US$150 plus tax, per stay will be charged upon arrival.
To book your tasting at Dutcher Crossing:
• Please email Reservations@DutcherCrossingWinery.com
• Or book directly on website https://www.dutchercrossingwinery.com/visit-us with guest comment TRAVELZOOH2HOTEL
The health & saftey of our guests and colleagues is our top priority. For more information, please visit:
Up to 60% Off
£178 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.