Resort at Squaw Creek - Destination Hotels & Resorts
Why We Love It
- This AAA Four Diamond resort sits right at the picturesque base of Squaw Valley
- Perfect for vacations year round, this hotel has easy access to world-class skiing, golfing and hiking
- The onsite spa puts special focus on indigenous healing practices and local ingredients
- This hotel was the recipient of a 2014 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
"Exquisite spa" -- Oyster.com
83% (6 Member Ratings)
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
A golf course, a top-rated spa, an ice-skating rink, heated swimming pools, cross-country skiing tracks, plus ski-in/ski-out access to the mountain, guests at The Resort at Squaw Creek can take full advantage of Lake Tahoe's breathtaking natural beauty in the heart of the Sierra.
Homey guest rooms have large windows showcasing views of ancient ponderosa forests and lush meadows, deep soaking tubs, full kitchens and complimentary Wi-Fi.
The resort has six drinking and dining options, including a seasonal outdoor dining restaurant, a casual pub and a pizzeria. There's no shortage of activities onsite either, in addition to the aforementioned ice rink, golf course and skiing, there's a shopping promenade, and a variety of pools and hot tubs, complete with slides and a plunge pool.
- "All the amenities and services you could possibly want in the Tahoe area" -- Fodor's
- "Exquisite spa" -- Oyster.com
- "In the property's common areas and 405 guest rooms, the huge windows overlooking the lake and Sierra Nevada function as ever changing works of art" -- Travel + Leisure
- Games room
- Golf course (on-site)
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Video games on request
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary parking
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 20.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 25.00 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Spa tub access
- Health club access
- Internet access
- In-room coffee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Problem? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
(6 Member reviews)