Boston Marriott Cambridge
Why We Love It
- Overlooks the Charles River and downtown Boston from Kendall Square
- Rooftop garden, indoor pool and whirlpool
- Within walking distance from Boston’s major universitie
“It's one of the best chain-hotel deals in Boston” – Oyster.com
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The Boston Marriott Cambridge is a modern high-rise hotel overlooking the Charles River across from downtown Boston. The fourth floor features a rooftop garden, indoor pool and whirlpool. Rooms feature signature Revive beds with 300-thread-count linens and floor-to-ceiling windows with views of the Charles River, downtown Boston and Cambridge.
Located in Kendall Square, the hotel is within walking distance from major universities including MIT, Harvard and Boston University. It is a short drive from Fenway Park, events at TD Garden, shopping at Faneuil Hall, the start of the Freedom Trail at Boston Common and lively Harvard Square.
- “It's one of the best chain-hotel deals in Boston” – Oyster.com
- “Book a room on one of the two concierge floors and score complimentary breakfast, hors d'oeuvres, and desserts in the lounge weekday mornings and Sunday through Thursday evenings” – Fodor’s
- Newspaper / magazines
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 21.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 50.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Nearby parking fee: USD 45.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.