Tampa Marriott Westshore
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Hotel
- Raymond James Stadium, home to NFL’s Buccaneers, is a six-minute drive away
- Free airport shuttle and Wi-Fi
- There's a unique connected indoor/outdoor pool
- 15-walk to International Plaza and Bay Street shopping complex
- New York Yankees spring training field is an eight-minute drive away
Just a 15-minute walk away from the shopping and dining at International Plaza and Bay Street shopping complex, the Tampa Marriott Westshore is a convenient home base in Tampa. Sports fans can drive six minutes north to catch a Tampa Bay Buccaneers football game at Raymond James Stadium or eight minutes to the adjacent George M. Steinbrenner Field where the New York Yankees baseball team holds spring training sessions.
Featuring a free airport shuttle, Wi-Fi, an outdoor pool and fitness center, the hotel is cheerfully designed in contemporary colors like saffron yellow and cardinal red. Rooms have cherry wood-colored furniture and an easy chair for relaxing. Take a dip in the unique indoor/outdoor connecting pool or grab a drink and a light bite at the hotel’s Bistro Blue restaurant and lounge. A Starbucks on-site is handy for fueling up before a big game.