Hilton St. Petersburg Bayfront
Why We Love It
- Renovated in 2013, this Hilton is a solid pick in St. Petersburg's downtown waterfront district
- A 20-minute drive west ends at the popular Gulf Coast beaches of St. Pete
- The Savador Dalí museum and the Museum of Fine Arts are both 10 minutes away on foot
- Splash about in the heated outdoor pool
"Grand views in all directions" -- Gayot
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
For visitors who have more than beach time on their mind, the Hilton Bayfront in St. Petersburg places them among the city's other charms -- perhaps it's not right on the sand, but other activities are walkable. To clear up the beach question right away, the popular Gulf Coast shoreline is about a 20-minute drive west. The hotel is on the city's bayward side, about a block inland from Tampa Bay, with great water views from many of the rooms. Tucked in a courtyard is a heated outdoor pool shaded by palm trees.
A 10-minute walk down the road ends at the DalíMuseum, an angular concrete structure wrapped in a sinuous glass atrium. It's a fittingly off-kilter home for a collection of original paintings and other works from the surrealist master. A 10-minute walk in the other direction -- past a yacht basin bejeweled with luxe schooners -- ends at the Museum of Fine Arts, which displays classics like Matisse and more modern workers like Rauschenberg. Within a 10-block radius of the hotel are many restaurants and company headquarters, as well as the Florida Holocaust Museum.
- "This hotel will never be called luxurious, but its lobby is spacious, the staff is efficient and the 13 meeting rooms are very practical" -- Gayot
- Infant cots / cribs
- Outdoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Parking (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 4pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 15.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 16 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 100
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.