The Dana on Mission Bay, BW Premier Collection
Why We Love It
- A complimentary daily shuttle to SeaWorld, Belmont Park or the Mission Bay Boardwalk
- This waterfront hotel has infinity pools with spectacular views of the bay
- Bicycles and water-sport vehicles for rent on site
- Two on-site restaurants feature seasonal Southern California cuisine, plus a tropical pool bar
100% (7 Member Ratings)
Rooms & Rates
Nestled among 10 tropically landscaped acres of waterfront in San Diego’s Mission Bay Aquatic Park, The Dana on Mission Bay is the ideal spot for travelers and families to explore all of the activities, amusement parks and fresh seafood that San Diego has to offer.
Two vast infinity pools provide stunning views of the bay, which guests can explore on foot, or from a rental bike, kayak, WaveRunner or paddleboat, all available for rent on site. The hotel’s two restaurants serve local Southern California fare, and the swim-up bar serves all warm-weather favorites.
A complimentary daily shuttle can take guests to SeaWorld, Belmont Park or the Mission Bay Boardwalk.
- “This waterfront resort down the road from SeaWorld has an ideal location for active leisure travelers” -- Fodor’s
- “The Dana’s private marina and location on Mission Bay makes it ideal for boating and water sport enthusiasts, as well as families who want to be as close to SeaWorld as possible” -- Oyster.com
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Pool bar
- 100% smoke-free
Theme Park Shuttle (fees may apply)
Cruise Terminal Shuttle (fees may apply)
Train Station Pickup (fees may apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15.00 and USD 30.00 for adults, USD 15.00 and USD 30.00 for children (approximately)
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00
- Pet fee: USD 20 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 35.00 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Problem? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
(7 Member reviews)