Rosewood Hotel Georgia
Why We Love It
- Located right in the heart of downtown Vancouver
- Once hosted prestigious guests as Katherine Hepburn and Elvis Presley
- Each guestroom at this hotel showcases views of the city, free Wi-Fi and Nespresso coffee machines
- An on-site spa, fitness center, and saltwater pool set this property apart from other downtown hotels
"#3 of 96 hotels in Vancouver" -- TripAdvisor
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
An architectural time capsule of the roaring '20s plus a wealth of modern amenities and comforts equals the upscale, well-located Rosewood Hotel Georgia. The hotel is across the street from Vancouver Art Gallery, and mere steps to the world-class sushi, boutiques, and nightlife of downtown.
Each guestroom comes equipped with complimentary Wi-Fi, as well as a Nespresso coffee machine. They’re styled in retro-chic creams and browns, with gorgeous, curated art on the walls.
Guests can unwind at the full-service spa, offering an extensive menu of locally inspired services, or take a dip in the indoor saltwater pool, surrounded by lavish loungers and bathed in natural sunlight. This hotel also boasts a café, a fine dining restaurant, an outdoor lounge, lobby lounge and bourbon bar.
- “Locals swear that the real draw is Hawksworth,
the on-site restaurant and lounge” -- Fodor’s
- “Throughout are masterworks by Canadian artists, including Douglas Coupland and Jack Shadbolt. Even the guest rooms feature original works of art” -- Frommer’s
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Indoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Video games on request
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 15 and CAD 32 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 55.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 50.00 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.