Ca Maria Adele
Why We Love It
- Sexy adult-only hotel in arty Dorsoduro, close to the vaporetto stop
- "The perfect place for a romantic weekend", says Elle
- There's a Moroccan-style roof terrace overlooking the canal
- Guests can take breakfast anywhere they choose
"The perfect place for a romantic weekend" -- Elle
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Overview"This hotel is so easy on the eye, you'll feel sexy by association", says Lonely Planet about Ca Maria Adele. The adults-only hotel is located in arty Dorsoduro, right next to the Santa Maria della Salute vaporetto stop, a short water-taxi ride from the airport. The Peggy Guggenheim Museum and the Francois Pinault Collection are both within a 3-minute walk and St Mark's is easy to reach.
The palazzo dates back to the 16th century and interiors are romantic but decidedly modern, with clean lines, bare brick walls and an eclectic mix of antiques. Guests are welcomed with a chilled glass of prosecco, and can take breakfast in bed or dine in the 1950s-influenced breakfast lounge. There's also a Moroccan-style roof terrace, strung with lanterns, overlooking the canal, and a darkly glamorous sitting room.
The 12 rooms are sleek and sexy, and golden wallpaper and marble bathrooms add a touch of charm. Free soft drinks in the mini bar and complimentary Wi-Fi come as standard. The two suites are larger and quite distinct: one comes with a bath tub and the other has a private terrace. The themed rooms are "some of the sexiest in the city", according to Elle, and Time Out recommends the "sumptuous" scarlet Sala de Doge and "ultra-sexy" Sala Noire.
- "This hotel is so easy on the eye, you'll feel sexy by association" -- Lonely Planet
- "You'll be made to feel immediately at home" -- The Telegraph
- "If you were going to dream up the perfect place for a romantic weekend, Ca Maria Adele would be it" -- Elle
- Newspaper / magazines
- Roof terrace
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Mini bar
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Check-in: Standard Time is 2pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Check-in time starts at 2pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.25 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.