Why We Love It
- Under a mile from LAX, the chic boutique hotel is a refreshing alternative to typical airport hotels
- Arrive in style with the hotel's complimentary Mercedes airport shuttle service
- Customized lounges to hang out in: video games and TV; Wi-Fi and work desks; massage chairs and relaxing music
- Less than a 10-minute drive from beaches
- Free Wi-Fi access, cool customized LED lighting in minimalistic mod guest rooms
“Retro-chic style” -- Travel + Leisure
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Whether the purpose of your trip is business or pleasure, Custom Hotel fits the bill. Meet friends or colleagues at indoor and outdoor spaces perfect for socializing -- like the hip Deck 33 restaurant and bar that overlooks the pool. Mingle and sip cocktails before ordering comfort foods such as fish and chips, burgers and pasta.
Within one mile from Los Angeles International Airport, it's the perfect hotel for overnight layovers, especially with it's various lounges located throughout the property that are customized for specific needs. Visit Stratosphere to unwind with relaxing music and soothe sore muscles in a massage chair. Head to Layover Lounge to power up and respond to email.
Guests utilize complimentary extras like Wi-Fi and the Mercedes shuttle service to and from Los Angeles International Airport (ask the front desk for more details). Relish Southern California sunshine at the outdoor pool with welcoming features like a fire pit and cabanas, or drive less than 10 minutes west and arrive at the beach. When seeking entertainment, take a 15-minute stroll to the recently updated Westchester Golf Course or the AMF El Dorado Lanes bowling alley.
As the sun dips into the Pacific, modern and minimalistic guest rooms provide noise-cancelling windows, mini-fridges and customized LED lighting systems. You won't get anything luxurious or fancy here but you will get a clean and freshly styled guest room for a good night's rest and a fun alternative to your usual airport hotel.
- “A playful and practical redo of a 12-story, mid-century modern tower by famed L.A. architect Welton Beckett (of Hollywood's Capitol Records' building and the Dorothy Chandler Pavilion)” -- Fodor’s
- “It brings to mind the yesteryear glamour of Pan Am, complete with contemporary, cutting edge amenities” – Gayot
- “The kitschy colorful decor says stylish boutique, the airport location says business hotel” -- Oyster.com
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Games room
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary airport transfer
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Video games on request
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 16 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra bed available on request and in the king and queen bed rooms only: $25 per night for children and adults.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bed available on request and in the king and queen bed rooms only: $25 per night for children and adults.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The hotel offers Valet Parking for $35.00 (subject to tax), per day. Charges will be applied to your bill at the hotel. These rates are subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(6 Member Ratings)