Waldorf Astoria Orlando
Why We Love It
- Within the Walt Disney World gates for easy access to the four main Disney parks
- Set in the lush 70-acre Bonnet Creek nature preserve
- One of the most upscale Orlando options, while some guests thought rooms were slightly dated, the staff earns resounding praise
- 18-hole golf course designed by Rees Jones -- there's a high resort fee, but it includes equipment rentals and golf club access
"Imagination and flair" -- Fodor's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
A 10-minute drive from the Disney World parks, the Waldorf Astoria Orlando feels worlds away. Set inside the 70-acre Bonnet Creek nature preserve, guests can hit the links at the 18-hole golf course, designed by renowned golf course architect Rees Jones. After a day at the House of Mouse, sit poolside at one of the hotel’s two heated pools, one with a sloped entry for little ones. There’s a daily scavenger hunt for kids and child-friendly favorites available at the poolside grill.
Heartier appetites can visit the hotel’s steakhouse, Bull & Bear, or California-influenced Italian restaurant La Scala. Finish off the evening with a sweet treat or an espresso at Muse coffee bar. Parking charges are high, as is the daily resort fee, though the fee covers a lot, including welcome drinks, internet access, and equipment rentals at the golf club.
Rooms are elegantly appointed with linens and furnishings in creams, tans and dark brown woods, and all have Blu-ray DVD/MP3 players. The marble bathrooms have separate glass-enclosed showers and large soaking tubs. Some guests say the rooms are looking just slightly dated, but most agree that the hotel overall is one of the most upscale in Orlando.
- “This Waldorf echoes the original with imagination and flair” -- Fodor’s
- “The service standard is noticeably higher than at most other Orlando luxury hotels” –- Frommer’s
- Games room
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
Services Theme Park Shuttle
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 34 and USD 40 for adults, USD 20 and USD 25 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 35 per day (in/out privileges)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 25 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 45.00 per accommodation, per night
- Spa access
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Internet access
- Phone calls
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.