Sun Gardens Dubrovnik
Why We Love It
- The picturesque 5-star resort has a seafront pool that Condé Nast Traveller says is one of the best in the world
- There's an award-winning spa, a private beach & a climbing wall, plus you'll get free access to the tennis courts
- Dubrovnik Old Town is 20 minutes by the hotel's free shuttle service
- Rooms have Adriatic views & free Wi-Fi
"Everything you need for a hassle-free vacation" -- Time Out
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
With an award-winning spa, a private beach and a picture-perfect setting on the Adriatic Sea, the Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Dubrovnik Sun Gardens provides "pretty much everything you need for a hassle-free vacation", says Time Out. It is set in a village of traditional-style villas, but the main building is a glass-fronted modern affair. Positioned right on the water's edge, it overlooks the hotel's circular waterfront pool -- one of the best in the world according to Condé Nast Traveller.
Named the Best Spa Hotel in Croatia by The SPA Traveller in 2014, it's no surprise that the wellness facilities here are top class. Guests can take a dip in the 18-metre indoor pool, book in for a hydrotherapy treatment or laze on the sun deck which overlooks the sea. There's also a well-equipped gym and a full suite of thermal experiences, including a traditional coal sauna, an aromatherapy steam room, a salt sauna and a plunge pool. An extensive range of sports options, such as tennis, badminton and an indoor climbing wall, are also available. Access to the sports centre is free for two hours, with an extra charge for equipment hire.
Breakfast is a sumptuous buffet at Origano, overlooking the sea. Lunches and light snacks are available at the lobby bar and local Croatian cuisine is served in the evenings. Styled in sea-fresh blue and white, rooms are contemporary and chic. Deluxe Rooms all have sea views from the spacious balconies, as well as free Wi-Fi.
The resort is located right on the coast near the sleepy village of Orasac, 20 minutes by shuttle bus from Dubrovnik’s Old Town. The hotel runs a twice-daily transfer service to the Old Town, leaving the resort at 10am and 1pm, and heading back from Dubrovnik Old Town at 1:30pm and 5:30pm. The service is free from November-April and can be popular, so it's worth booking your seat in advance.
- "The Radisson feels less like a resort and more like a small Adriatic Coast village" -- Travel + Leisure
- "A self-contained resort with rocky beach, wonderful views, well tended gardens and pretty much everything you need for a hassle-free vacation" -- Time Out
- Kids' club
- Gym / fitness center
- Indoor pool
- Roof terrace
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between HRK 0 and HRK 150 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: HRK 510 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: HRK 525 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: HRK 8.00 per person, per night for adults; HRK 4.00 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.