The Georgian Terrace Hotel
Why We Love It
- 100 years of Atlanta's richest history can be found at this National Register landmark
- Hosted pre-premiere party for Gone with the Wind
- Across the street from the Fox Theatre, an ornate movie palace from the 1920s that is now one of Atlanta's top concert venues
- Select a suite and nearly quadruple the space with a living room and kitchen
"Impeccable Southern pedigree" -- Concierge.com
94% (18 Member Ratings)
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
For just over a century, The Georgian Terrace Hotel has amassed an impressive guest list. The Beaux-Arts landmark opened its doors for Helen Keller, Walt Disney, F. Scott Fitzgerald and Charles Lindbergh. Nearly the entire cast of Gone with the Wind stayed here, and the movie's pre-premiere party was held here.
Guests entered a lobby framed in white marble columns and dripping with crystal chandeliers. Room renovations over the years brought in simple furnishings you'd expect at a contemporary hotel. If possible, it's worth booking a suite at this hotel. The price difference tends to be modest, and with it you gain as much as four times the space of the standard room, plus a living room and kitchen.
Back in the 1970s, one of the event halls was the Electric Ballroom concert venue, which hosted acts like Bruce Springsteen and Patti Smith. Nowadays, top musical acts aren't that far away, as the hotel is right across the street from the landmark Fox Theatre. A MARTA stop is close by, so you can explore the surrounding areas as you wish.
- "This Midtown gem has carefully balanced the old world charm of the Georgian Terrace with Atlanta’s contemporary elegance" -- Travel + Leisure
- "Atlanta‘s grand dame of historic hotels, where stars ranging from Tallulah Bankhead to Enrico Caruso have rested their heads" -- Gayot
- Infant cots / cribs
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm.
Children and additional guests: Children under age 18 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cribs available on request, free of charge for one child. Roll-away cots available on request: $25 per night. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request and will be charged $75 per stay. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
(18 Member reviews)