Why We Love It
- A discreet bolthole beside Buckingham Palace
- Made Condé Nast Traveller's Gold List in 2014
- Free treats include welcome Champagne, unlimited Häagen Dazs ice cream, midnight snacks, afternoon tea & Wi-Fi
- "The very antidote to chain hotels" -- Frommer's
"Packed with romantic touches" -- Frommer's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
OverviewThe "very antidote to chain hotels" (Frommer's), Hotel 41 is a discreet bolthole, with an intimate atmosphere, oodles of extras and attentive service. It's little surprise it has been included on the Condé Nast Traveller's Gold List for the past four years.
Located next to Buckingham Palace, you're perfectly placed to catch the Changing of the Guard, and the views over the Royal Mews are exceptional. Big Ben and the West End theaters are an easy 30-minute stroll, and the shops on Oxford Street, Bond Street and King’s Road can be reached in just two stops on the Tube (Victoria is the closest station).
Hidden on the 5th-floor of a Georgian townhouse, a lift whisks guests up from the entrance to the lobby, where a choice Champagne awaits. Reminiscent of a Gentleman's Club, the lounge is open solely to guests and is full of book-lined walls and leather Chesterfield armchairs. Here, buffet breakfast is served (until 1pm on Sunday), as are complimentary canapés, unlimited unlimited Häagen Dazs ice cream, and afternoon scones. There’s even a well-stocked pantry for free midnight snacks.
For a formal dinner, pop next door to the award-winning restaurant at sister property, The Rubens at the Palace. There is no gym on site, but free day passes are provided for LA Fitness (two minutes' walk away), where there is a pool, gym and spa.
Rooms have the same comfy air as the rest of the hotel, with polished mahogany furniture, plush feather duvets, fresh flowers and TVs in the bathrooms. Upgrade to a suite for more space, a period fireplace and high-tech trimmings. The best of the bunch is the split-level Conservatory Suite, with its incredible glass roof.
- "This is the very antidote to chain hotels -- 30 individually designed rooms, packed with romantic touches" -- Frommer's
- "The breakfast buffet under the Executive Lounge’s glass roof is a special treat" -- Condé Nast Traveler
- "Attentive personal service and a host of thoughtful extra touches make No 41 really special" -- The AA Hotel Guide
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Fitness classes
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Butler service
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Facilities for guests with special needs
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Standard Time is 2pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests: Children up to 11 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Extra bed available on request: £50 per night for adults, in select Suites. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request. Charges will apply.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.