The St. Regis Houston
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Hotel
- Opulent and elegant hotel in the affluent River Oaks section of Houston
- Traditional afternoon high tea at the hotel’s lounge
- Every hotel room has a view of either the city skyline or of leafy Memorial Park
- The Remington restaurant is rated AAA 4-Diamond
Located in the affluent River Oaks section of Houston, the St. Regis Houston is opulent and elegant. In the lobby, there’s intricately patterned inlaid marble flooring, massive fresh floral arrangements and an eye-popping suspended chandelier that resembles a slow shower of crystals frozen in time.
Rooms are richly appointed with leather headboards, highly polished wooden furniture and an overstuffed leather easy chair and ottoman. The décor is primarily done in soothing tan, brown and camel tones. Views are either of the city skyline or of nearby Memorial Park, one of the largest urban green spaces in the country.
Weekends, try the hotel's traditional afternoon tea complete with light sandwiches, scones and clotted cream. The hotel’s upscale restaurant, The Remington, offers elegant American fare with an emphasis on local and in-season ingredients. The eatery has been rated AAA 4-Diamond since 2002. Oenophiles can book a private chef’s tasting to pair with selections from the restaurant wine list.
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
Services Free shuttle service is provided within a 3-mile radius (depending on availability).
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 30.00 and USD 50.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 35.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 200 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.