£111-£128 – Vermont Hilton incl. Weekends & Ski Season
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Burlington comes alive in winter. Vermont's biggest city is within an easy day trip of world-class skiing, top snow-shoeing trails in Adirondack State Park and home to a bustling brewery scene.
With this deal, you'll stay in a true-blue member favorite hotel on the shores of Lake Champlain. You'll also nab exclusively discounted prices, plus perks like overnight parking, for travel through April.
"As a former Burlington resident, I know where I want to be and the Hilton is that place" — Travelzoo Member Review
- Check in to a King or Two Queen Bedroom daily from November-April
- £111 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- £128 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- Upgraded rooms overlooking Lake Champlain are also discounted (+£19 per night)
- Travelzoo member perks:
- Complimentary overnight parking (reg. £12 per night)
- £8 dining credit redeemable at on-site dining outlets (once per stay; excludes alcohol)
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to arrival
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dog-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- These 4-star digs are just steps from the waterfront and only four blocks from boutique shopping, restaurants and nightlife along Church Street
- Rooms here come with locally sourced, genuinely tasty coffee; they also feature floor-to-ceiling windows — upgrades are worth the added expense for the overwater sunset views
- In the area, you'll also find several museums (if you're traveling with the kiddos, we suggest the Echo Lake Aquarium three blocks away), as well as an abundance of breweries and distilleries for grown-up getaways
- Coming to town during ski season? It's only 30-minute driving distance to Cochran's Ski Area and Bolton Valley, which collectively offer more than 70 trails and 5,000+ skiable acres; Stowe is a 45-minute drive
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
Located in the heart of downtown Burlington, the Hilton Burlington hotel sits on Lake Champlain with a view of the Adirondack Mountains.
Spacious guestrooms overlook the lake and mountains or the city and feature Hilton Serenity beds and large desks with ergonomic Herman Miller chairs. There is a 24-hour business center, an indoor pool and a fitness center with nature views from floor-to-ceiling windows.
The hotel is three blocks from Church Street Marketplace and a quarter-mile from Waterfront Park, the Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception and ECHO Lake Aquarium and Science Center. Within walking distance you’ll find restaurants and the University of Vermont. About two miles away lies University Mall, scenic beaches and bike paths.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra beds are not available in poolside rooms and rooms with two beds.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bed available upon request: US$50 plus tax, per night.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
US$10 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Extra beds are not available in poolside rooms and rooms with two beds.
A Non-refundable cleaning fee of US$50 inclusive of tax, per stay will be charged upon arrival. Dogs are allowed on request.
Maximum weight: 35 kg.
Dogs are allowed on request.
Car park fee: US$16 inclusive of tax per night. The car park fee incudes in and out privileges.
The car park fee incudes in and out privileges.
Additional details: Due to local guidelines some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
£111 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(15 Member Ratings)