Town Hall Hotel & Apartments
Why We Love It
- Condé Nast Traveller calls it a "brilliant design hotel"
- Featured in blockbusters "Atonement" & "Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels"
- Apartments have fully equipped kitchens & the hotel has a 15-metre pool -- a rarity in London hotels
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Once Bethnal Green's town hall, the chic Town Hall Hotel & Apartments has featured in blockbusters "Atonement" and "Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels", and is now home to what Time Out called "the best restaurant in east London" in 2014.
Bethnal Green is a trendy up-and-coming pocket of East London that is well connected via the Tube (Central line). The hotel runs a free shuttle service to Liverpool Street and Bank stations in The City on weekday mornings.
The majority of the 98 rooms at the Town Hall Hotel are apartments with well-equipped kitchens that are ideal for families. Fridges are restocked daily with complimentary water and milk.
The Typing Room restaurant -- run by chef Lee Westcott, who earned his stripes at Tom Aikens and Noma -- has already been branded "a triumph" by the London Evening Standard. Try the 5-course tasting menu with matching wine, or go à la carte. For something a little lighter, the Corner Room is a more affordable option. Spirits at the bar are distilled in-house and mixed into a range of molecular cocktails.
Another highlight is the indoor pool -- a rare find in a London hotel -- which has a glass ceiling and comfy loungers. Victoria Park is nearby for runners and the on-site gym is open until midnight. Trendy Shoreditch and Spitalfields Market, both with a plethora of bars, restaurants and boutique stalls to explore, are a short walk away.
- "The listed building is incredible, and all its original features have been kept intact so rooms are individual and full of character" -- Condé Nast Traveller
- "A designer hotel with an innovative restaurant set inside a former East London town hall" -- The Daily Telegraph
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Indoor pool
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Standard Time is 2pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests: Cot/crib available on request, free of charge for children up to the age of 2. Extra bed available on request for children and adults: £75 per night. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(5 Member Ratings)