Kimpton Hotel Monaco Seattle
Why We Love It
- AAA-4-Diamond gem near Pike Place Market
- Named one of Condé Nast Traveler’s Best Hotels in the Pacific Northwest
- Daily hosted wine hour and complimentary Starbucks in the morning
- The hotel was renovated in 2012
"One of downtown's most stylish hotels" -- Frommer's
Rooms & Rates
The luxurious Hotel Monaco Seattle is just a few blocks from the world-famous Pike Place Market, known for its colorful food and flower stalls and the animated fishmongers who send fish flying through the air. Fish also make their way into the rooms at the AAA 4-Diamond hotel, where loaner goldfish pets can be ordered via room service to keep you company.
Named on Condé Nast Traveler’s Best Hotels in the Pacific Northwest list, the hotel is close to Pioneer Square, the world-famous Seattle Central Library and the waterfront. After being renovated in 2012, the downtown property has been revamped in bold hues of the Mediterranean, a mosaic-tiled fireplace and over-the-top, contemporary design. Shabby-chic furnishings, animal-print bathrobes and loudly patterned wallpaper extend to the guest rooms, where the décor "evoke[s] the dressing rooms of an eccentric stage actress," says Travel + Leisure.
Rooms include complimentary video-game consoles and yoga accessories and visiting pets have a special room-service menu with pet beds available on request. Pet-sitting and dog-walking services can be arranged through the concierge.
In the morning, complimentary Starbucks coffee is served in the hotel’s lobby and an a la carte breakfast is served in Sazerac restaurant. Later on, Southern comfort food is on the menu, along with a popular happy hour Monday-Saturday from 4-8 pm. Make sure you take advantage of the free bike rental to explore the area, and pop back to the lobby from 5-6 pm every evening for the daily wine reception.
- "Like a moneyed earth mother who trolls Whole Foods for overpriced organics, this 189-room hotel strikes an odd balance between simple elegance and conspicuous glitziness" -- Travel + Leisure
- "The Monaco is one of downtown's most stylish hotels, attracting a young, affluent clientele. If you appreciate cutting-edge style, you'll go for the eclectic, over-the-top, retro-contemporary design" -- Frommer’s
- "Whimsical, with dashes of European elegance, the downtown Monaco is worthy of all four of its illustrious stars. Bed down amid the stripy wallpaper and heavy drapes" -- Lonely Planet
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12 and USD 34 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 42 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 20.00 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.