Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore
Why We Love It
- This AAA Four Diamond hotel is located in the heart of Baltimore’s bustling Inner Harbor
- This hotel has an impressive rooftop fitness club, including a pool, a whirlpool and a sauna
- Each spacious guestroom comes equipped with free Wi-Fi, and some have harbor views
"Intimate enough to feel more like an inn" -- Gayot.com
Rooms & Rates
Handsome dark wood, rich marble and an on-site jazz lounge that offers a wealth of curated scotch, the Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore borrows the charm and style of an old English manor house and sits in the heart of the Inner Harbor, overlooking the picturesque waterfront.
These guestrooms are some of the largest in the area and boast marble soaker tubs, grand writing desks and four-poster beds. Some showcase views of the harbor, and all come with complimentary Wi-Fi.
A rooftop fitness center, whirlpool, sauna and pool provide guests with an ideal place to unwind after long days exploring “Charm City.” Or, if guests prefer, the on-site lounge serves a large, curated menu of upscale scotch and live jazz.
- “With just over 200 guest rooms and suites it's intimate enough to feel more like an inn than a mega-property” -- Gayot.com
- “Rooms are notable for their size” -- Oyster.com
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Roof terrace
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 28.80 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 46.80 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75.00 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.