JW Marriott Marquis Miami
Why We Love It
- Luxuriously sleek and modern interior
- Entertainment complex with full-size basketball court and virtual bowling
- Sweeping views of Biscayne Bay and Downtown Miami
- Acclaimed chef Daniel Boulud’s db Bistro Moderne restaurant on premises
"#2 of 129 Miami hotels" -- TripAdvisor
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
With its top-of-the-line amenities and services, the JW Marriott Marquis Miami aims to anticipate every need and want of its guests. Sleek and modern in design, each room is equipped with a 52-inch flat-panel TV, an in-room computer at an ergonomic work area, free Wi-Fi and premium cable. If it wasn’t for the beds, the rooms could almost pass for the latest trendy local lounge.
Unique to the hotel is the entertainment complex, which houses the Mariano Bartolome indoor golf school, an NBA-approved full basketball court, virtual bowling, billiards, a fitness center and a yoga studio. Foodies will love the James Beard Award-winning chef Daniel Boulud’s db Bistro Moderne outpost here.
If you can tear yourself away from the upscale offerings — the hotel lobby shops even include a wine store — the pubs and clubs of South Beach are just a 20-minute cab ride away.
- "You may never have seen a Marriott quite like this one" – Fodor’s
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 55.37 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: USD 22.60 per accommodation, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.