Aloft New York Brooklyn
Why We Love It
- Value-priced rooms are hip and minimalist with spa bath amenities
- Fun vibe for fashionable, design-conscious travelers on a budget
- Brooklyn Terrace rooftop bar has postcard-worthy views of downtown Brooklyn
- Rooftop pool with retractable roof
"A funky boutique" -- Fodor's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Aloft New York Brooklyn Hotel caters to fashionable, design-conscious travelers on a budget. The hip downtown Brooklyn hotel is tricked out with a pool table, pod-shaped chairs, colored lights and a news ticker in the lobby-lounge. There’s no restaurant other than the 24-hour re:fuel pantry, but you’ll find cocktails aplenty at the w xyz bar and the rooftop hot spot Brooklyn Terrace. The indoor/outdoor rooftop bar has killer views of downtown Brooklyn and hosts live music and DJs. It also shares its space with the hotel’s rooftop pool.
Value-priced, pet-friendly rooms are loft-inspired, compact and efficient. They feature free Wi-Fi and a stylish, minimalist décor with recycled-cork headboards, spa bath amenities and an oversize walk-in shower. The hotel is close to four major subway lines offering speedy access to Manhattan. Aloft is within walking distance to the Barclays Center, Brooklyn Academy of Music and the Dekalb Market, replete with indie food purveyors.
- “A funky boutique in the heart of downtown Brooklyn, the Aloft is a lively yet comfortable space, with world music pumping in the lobby lounge” -- Fodor’s
- “The ultra-hip Aloft Brooklyn draws adventurous travelers to one of Brooklyn’s latest emerging neighborhoods” -- Oyster.com
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Indoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 10 for adults and USD 10 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 50 per night
- Pet deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.