The Hazelton Hotel
Why We Love It
- Celebrity favourite in ritzy Yorkville -- Oprah & Justin Bieber have stayed
- The popular restaurant is run by celebrity chef Mark McEwan
- Oversized rooms, with Juliet balconies & free soft drinks in the mini bar
- There's a 25-seat cinema for private screenings
"Boutique hotel [with] a lot going for it" -- Frommer's
Rooms & Rates
The Hazelton Hotel -- a celebrity favourite in ritzy Yorkville which has hosted the likes of Oprah and Justin Bieber -- is a modern 4-storey city pad with "the best outdoor patio for people-watching", according to Frommer's. The interiors are stylish, peppered with glamorous art installations, and business and leisure travellers are both well catered for, with mini business centres on each floor and a 24-hour gym, lap pool and treatment rooms.
The restaurant, run by celebrity chef Mark McEwan, is "hugely popular", says Fodor's, especially with Hollywood types during September's Toronto International Film Festival. The menu combines local Ontario produce with traditional Mediterranean recipes, such as beef carpaccio, Muscovy duck breast with foie gras and ricotta gnocchi with wild mushrooms and asparagus. Downstairs there's also a 25-seat private movie theatre with a 16-foot screen, should guests wish to throw a screening party.
The rooms are a great size, with private dressing rooms and high-tech extras like motorised drapes, laptop-charging safes and TVs built into the bathroom mirrors. Each room has French doors opening out onto Juliet balconies or terraces. The granite-clad bathrooms are particularly impressive, with heated floors, walk-in showers and deep soaking baths. Soft drinks in the mini bar are free, although there is a charge for alcoholic beverages.
There's a daily facility fee of CA$9.50 per room, per night. This includes internet access, local calls and access to the health club.
- "No expense was spared in the bathrooms" -- Fodor's
- "Staff greet you like a longtime guest" -- Condé Nast Traveler
- "This luxury boutique hotel has a lot going for it. At just 77 rooms, it's the right size for Yorkville, and it has the best outdoor patio for people-watching" -- Frommer's
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Indoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm.
Children and additional guests: Children stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Infant's cot/crib and extra bed available on request, free of charge.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request and will be charged $95 per stay on checkout. A signed waiver is required upon check in.
Fees: There’s a daily facility fee of CAD 12 per room, per night. This includes internet access, local calls, soft drinks and water in the minibar, and access to the health club.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: Minimum stays apply during the Toronto International Film Festival held in September every year.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.