£99—Rye: stay in 'southeast England's quaintest town'
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
With its "cobbled lanes, mysterious passageways and crooked half-timbered Tudor buildings", Rye "looks like someone hit the pause button on time", says Lonely Planet. You can explore this picturesque town near the East Sussex coast this autumn with a stay at The Lookout Hotel, where overnight B&B breaks for two are £99.
- Valid Sunday-Thursday until 21 March, 2024
- Overnight accommodation in a Classic Double Room, with full English breakfast, for two
- Two nights with the second night on B&B is £179
- It's an extra £30 per night to stay in a Deluxe Double Room
- This is a non-refundable rate. Cancellations are not permitted
Why We Love This Hotel
- The Lookout Hotel is set at the top of East Cliff and overlooks the Rother Estuary, Romney Marsh, and Rye Harbour.
- Rye is one of The 25 Most Beautiful Small Towns in Europe, according to Condé Nast Traveler, which describes it as "an old town set on a sandstone outcrop like a Tuscan citadel".
- The 13th-century Ypres Tower is less than five minutes' from the hotel. It houses some of the exhibits from the Rye Castle Museum. You can climb the tower or St Mary's Church opposite for stunning views of the River Rother.
- Camber Sands, a 3-mile-long sandy beach, is a 10-minute drive away, or you can follow the riverside path along the Rother, which takes around an hour on foot.
- You can browse in the town's antique shops and independent retailers or head to picturesque Mermaid Street to grab a snap of its cobbles and historic Tudor buildings.
- Stuck for Christmas gift ideas? Give a dining, spa, activity, theatre, or hotel experience, and create a memory.
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- No elevator / lift
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Off-street parking (fees apply)
- Parking (fees apply)
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Cot available upon request: £10 per stay. Cots and extra beds only possible for the Deluxe Room.
Extra bed available upon request, for children 3 to 12: £15 per night.
Extra bed not available for older children and adults.
See room descriptions and rate policies for information about room occupancy and prices.
Supplements are not included automatically in the total price and will be charged directly by the hotel.
Cots and extra beds only possible for the Deluxe Room.
Pets: Only service animals.
Limited space available, first come-first served basis.
Car park fee: £5 per day.
Up to 30% off
£99 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(56 Member Ratings)