£68 – Regina: Downtown Stays w/Parking thru June, Reg. £135
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Lonely Planet recommends Regina's Victoria Park, the boutique-filled Cathedral Village and the up-and-coming Warehouse District as must-dos when in the provincial capital — check them off your list when you stay at this downtown hotel for nearly 50% off with our deal, parking included.
- £68 per night through June 30
- Accommodations in a Deluxe Room with two queen beds
- Parking for one vehicle (£9 value)
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made 48 hours before arrival; the first night room rate plus taxes will be charged for cancellations received after this time and no shows
- Note: Due to local and provincial guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Additional adults are +£10 per guest, per night; children up to age 17 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is complimentary with this offer
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- The newly renovated hotel is located in the heart of downtown Regina with restaurants, shops and local attractions within reach
- Get pampered at the on-site Damara Day Spa and fuel up at the coffee bar
- A 24-hour fitness centre is available and so is an indoor pool with a waterslide
Towering above the downtown Regina area, Delta Regina has close proximity to all attactions and is also conveniently connected to the Trade and Convention Centre. Begin your Saskatchewan province holiday with a visit to the Cornwall Centre, less than a 5-minute walk from the hotel and offering more than 100 shops, including Gap, Sephora and several eateries.
Sit down for a casual breakfast, lunch or dinner entrees at Indigo Dining Room. For quick bites on the go, grab coffee, pastries or snacks at the modern coffee house. Find the ultimate relaxation with an afternoon at Damara Day Spa, where therapeutic massages and customised facials are on offer. Afterwards, fit in a workout at the fitness centre and then unwind in the whirlpool. Children and adults will be impressed with the indoor Waterworks Recreation Complex, exclusively for guests of the hotel. The 3-storey waterslide is fun for kids of all ages, while adults can enjoy a refreshing swim in the pool.
Retire each evening to a guestroom with a city view, Delta’s Sanctuary Bed and complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi, which is ideal for catching up on work-related emails or touching base with friends.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Indoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Cot available upon request, free of charge, for children 3 or under.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
C$15 per night for older children and adults.
Pets are allowed on request. Pet fees are based on length of stay: $35.00 CAD plus tax per room, per stay for 1-7 night stays and and additional $35.00.00 CAD plus tax per room, per stay for stays of 7-30 nights. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Maximum weight: 25 kg.
Small to medium size cats and dogs allowed.
Maximum of 2 pets per room.
Pet fees are based on length of stay: $35.00 CAD plus tax per room, per stay for 1-7 night stays and and additional $35.00.00 CAD plus tax per room, per stay for stays of 7-30 nights. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Car park fee: C$16 per day.
When booking the "Travelzoo Deal" , Travelzoo members are eligible for: complimentary parking.
Due to local guidelines some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details. Visit https://whattoexpect.marriott.com/yqrdr for more details.
Visit https://whattoexpect.marriott.com/yqrdr for more details.
Nearly 50% Off
£68 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.