£146 – Savannah Hotel Steps from Everything You Want to See
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Ask any Savannah native, and they'll tell you the DeSoto Hotel is in one of the best locations in the city: The Spanish moss-draped oak trees of the Historic District are literally out the front door; meanwhile Forsyth Park and the riverfront are just a short walk away.
No surprise, summer prices here frequently climb over £337 per night. But with this offer, exclusively available to Travelzoo members, you'll nab a room with sweeping city views from just £146 per night.
- Stay in a City View King or Two Double Room, Sundays-Thursdays
- £146 per night ... Aug. 1 - Sept. 9
- £184 per night ... through July 28
- Weekends through Sept. 9 are also on sale (+£52-£62 per night)
- Note: Entry restrictions may be in place for this destination, and services at the hotel may be disrupted due to the pandemic. Check advisories for the destination and hotel before making travel arrangements.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours prior to arrival
- 2- to 3-night minimum stay required July 23, 27; Aug. 20; Sept. 1, 5
- Price based on up to 2 guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 15 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Valet parking is £31, plus tax, per night
- Dog-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Guests can get better acquainted with the neighborhood during one of the hotel's guided bar tours — a.k.a. Sip & Strolls (fees apply)
- The hotel itself is one of the tallest buildings in the city and offers commanding views of Downtown from guest rooms
- You can also take in sweeping skyline views — and enjoy a couple of cocktails, too — from the 15th-floor rooftop pool deck
Sure, the Desoto Savannah may date back to 1890. Yet, we wouldn't blame you for thinking the hotel opened sometime in the last year. For instance, the lobby blends period details like lofty vaulted ceilings and crystal chandeliers with trendy furnishings and a genuinely impressive art collection curated by the Savannah College of Art & Design.
Guest rooms feel bright and modern, too, thanks to enormous picture windows overlooking downtown (we suggest upgrading to get your very own private balcony). They also feature high-end amenities like pillowtop mattresses, down duvets and pillows, as well as glass-enclosed walk-in showers and Peter Thomas Roth toiletries in the bathrooms.
Just outside the hotel, you'll be immersed in Savannah's charming Historic District. Wander through Spanish-moss-draped oak trees shading Madison Square around the block, catch a trolley tour from River Street (roughly 10 minutes walking) or check out boutiques and restaurants at Broughton Market (seven minutes walking).
- Infant cots / cribs
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Express check-in / checkout
- Business center
- Central heating
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 15 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bed available upon request: free of charge.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
US$10 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Dogs are allowed on request.
A non-refundable cleaning fee of $150.00 USD per room, per stay will be charged upon arrival.
Maximum weight: 35 pounds.
Maximum of 1 dog per room.
Valet service fee: US$38 plus tax per day. Standard size vehicles only, 6’4” maximum height.
The valet service fee includes in and out privileges.
Self-parking is not available.
Standard size vehicles only, 6’4” maximum height.
Due to local guidelines some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details. Visit https://www.thedesotosavannah.com/soclean for more details.
Visit https://www.thedesotosavannah.com/soclean for more details.
£146 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(261 Member Ratings)