£121-£139 – NYC Hotel near Central Park incl. Weekends
When NYC temperatures drop in winter, so do hotel prices, and Travelzoo has negotiated an exclusive deal at the Park Central Hotel, just two blocks from the iconic Central Park. Members save up to 35% on winter stays and get two complimentary house cocktails.
- What's included:
- Stay in a Classic King room
- £121-£139 per night ... most dates Jan. 2 - Feb. 28
- £174 per night ... March 3-15
- Upgrade to a Classic Two Double for +£51
- Two complimentary house cocktails per room, per stay (£62 value)
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Additional adults are +£51 per guest, per night; children 11 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort/facility fee of £27 plus tax per night; the fee covers 24/7 fitness center access, local and domestic long distance calling, luggage storage and 10% off at the lobby bar Park Lounge
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is £42-£91 per night (no in/out privileges)
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
Travelzoo Tip: See New York City’s quintessential holiday show, the "Christmas Spectacular Starring the Radio City Rockettes," with this deal that saves up to 35% on tickets.
Why We Love It
- Central Park is three blocks away, and Times Square is less than 10 blocks south
- The deco exterior dates from the 1920s, while the interiors are finished with modern touches
- A star-studded past guest list include Mae West and Eleanor Roosevelt
- Sleek lobby and cavernous new lounge are scented by fresh flowers
A huge art deco presence in Midtown Manhattan, the Park Central hotel is just three blocks south of Central Park and its 50+ blocks of meadows, ponds, fields and ice-skating rinks. The hotel is central to other top sights, too. Times Square and Rockefeller Center are both less than 10 blocks away.
While the hotel's exterior dates from the '20s, the insides are all shiny and new. Rooms are coated in cool, vaguely metallic gray tones that bespeak sophistication, not flash. Silvery leather headboards, walnut-and-chrome furnishings and handsome plaid carpets feel almost gentlemanly. In the lobby, fresh flowers frame the reception desk, and a wall of louvered blinds in a herringbone pattern veils a capacious lounge and cafe.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
Room amenities Coffee and refrigerator available upon request.
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 11 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Cribs and infant beds are not available.
Rollaway beds are available upon request: $75 (subject to tax) per night.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Rates are based on double occupancy. Additional charge of $20 plus tax per person per night after two guests.
Cribs and infant beds are not available.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
A resort/facility fee of US$35 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The Facility fee of $40.06 including tax includes:
Unlimited Local and Domestic Long Distance Calls - Unlimited use of the 24-hour state-of-the-art Fitness Center - Luggage storage on arrival and/or departure up until 9:00 PM - Apple workstations with printing, faxing and scanning offered through our Guest Relations Team - 10% off your experience at our lobby bar Park Lounge - 1 hour free bike rental with 1 hour purchase from our partner Fancy Apple, showing your room key.
A Self Parking Fee of $55 for standard sized vehicles and $65 for oversized vehicles applies per day and will be added to your bill directly at the hotel (does not include in and out privileges). Only valid for 24 hours parking per night of reservation.
This rate is subject to change at the discretion of the property.
SP+ Park: 54th street, between 6th and 7th avenue. Enter the the shared parking facility on the right side of the street after the blue awning, across from Ziegfeld Theater.
The Facility fee of $40.06 including tax includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Mini Fridge available upon request.
£121 / night
When You Can Go
Options January-February; select March dates also on sale
Getting ThereFrom JFK, the journey in a yellow cab will take around 45 minutes in good traffic. Newark is roughly the same distance, and LaGuardia is slightly closer. You can also take the AirTrain from JFK to Jamaica Station to catch the subway into Manhattan. The nearest subway is two blocks away (57th Street - 7th Avenue).
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(21 Member Ratings)