£138-£147 – NYC: Hip Upper West Side 4-Star Hotel
Kick off 2019 with a New York City stay for up to 40% off. This boutique hotel on the Upper West Side is two blocks from the Museum of Natural History and Central Park. Even better: a waived daily fee saves you £39 per day.
- What's included:
- Stay in a Broadway View Deluxe King Room
- £138-£147 per night ... January-February
- £165 per night ... Sunday-Thursday, March
- Bonus: Select April and May weekends are also available for £192 per night
- Includes waived urban fee (£39 value), covering Wi-Fi, two drink vouchers and in-room bottled water
- Price based on a maximum of two guests sharing a room
- Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; cancel 48 hours prior to arrival to avoid penalties
- Valet parking is £47 per night
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
“Loft-style rooms” -- Gayot
Why We Love It
- Boutique hotel housed in charming building on the Upper West Side
- Three on-site dining venues offer a variety of cuisines and cocktails
- A public terrace on the 16th floor has cozy couches and skyline views
Close to five subway lines on Manhattan’s Upper West Side, the Arthouse Hotel -- an industrial-designed hotel with style and comfort in mind. A 10-minute walk will bring guests to Central Park West and the American Museum of Natural History. There are several spots to grab a quick bite or coffee between the hotel and the park, however, for something more substantial, the hotel offers a few dining options of its own.
RedFarm is the brain-child of renowned food expert Ed Schoenfeld with dim sum master chef Joe Ng leading the charge. New York Magazine says “most of the food is a cut above the kind of run-of-the-mill cooking you see these days down in Chinatown." For a fresh, simple Italian salad or slice of pizza, stop by Serafina. Then return in the evening to Arthouse Bar, with an atmosphere inspired by the decadence of the 1920s, featuring hand-crafted cocktails and, on some nights, live jazz. Continental breakfast is served here.
Muted grays mingle with bright, dark and baby blues in modern guest rooms. Relax in a standard room, where amenities include triple-sheeted beds, wood floors and complimentary bottled water. Deluxe rooms have the same features and even more space. Some are on higher floors and showcase views of Central Park, the Hudson River or the Upper West Side.
- “Bringing modern style to the sometimes stodgy Upper West Side” -- Fodor’s
- “Modern industrial loft-style rooms in a boutique setting distinguish this hotel from its big chain counterparts” -- Gayot
- “The functional style doesn’t skimp on comfort” -- TimeOut
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Roof terrace
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Rates are based on double occupancy.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Rates are based on double occupancy.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at US$40 plus tax per pet per day. Pets must be leashed in public areas of the hotel.
Maximum weight: 25 kg.
Pets must be leashed in public areas of the hotel.
A resort/facility fee of US$35 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. **The Facility Fee will be waived when booking the Travelzoo Deal**
The Facility Fee includes:
**The Facility Fee will be waived when booking the Travelzoo Deal**
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
A Valet parking of $60.00 (subject to tax) per day (24 hour period) for standard size vehicles and $70.00 (subject to tax) per day for oversize vehicles applies. Does not include in and out privileges.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel. These rates are subject to change at the discretion of the property.
£138 / night
When You Can Go
Options through February; March-May also on sale
Getting ThereThe hotel is 10 miles from LaGuardia Airport, 20 miles from Newark Airport and 24 miles from JFK Airport. Travelers can expect to pay approximately $39, $55 and $64, respectively, to reach the destination.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(102 Member Ratings)