Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa
Why We Love It
- This modern Hyatt is directly across the street from Waikiki Beach
- There's a heavenly 10,000-square-foot on-site spa
- A farmers market takes place in lobby twice weekly
- Coffee shop, stores and three restaurants onsite
“One of the liveliest lobbies anywhere” -- Fodor’s
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Just cross the street from the lobby of the Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa is the entrance to Hawaii's most popular beach.
Rooms here are sleek, spacious and minimally decorated, each with its own private balcony. Request a high floor to make the most of the panoramic ocean view. Three on-site restaurants, a coffee shop and a few well-stocked stores can handle nearly all of your vacation needs. Tuesdays and Thursdays enjoy the farmers market in the hotel lobby, and experience a slice of local culture during the hotel’s Aloha Friday sunset activities.
Also onsite is the 10,000-square-foot Na Ho’ola Spa and an ocean-facing pool deck with drink service. The hotel also supplies portable beach chairs and beach towels that you can take with you to any beach on the island.
- “One of the liveliest lobbies anywhere” -- Fodor’s
- Kids' club
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 34 for adults and USD 15.50 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 40 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 45 per night
- Pet fee: USD 150.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 95.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 37.00 per accommodation, per night
- Beach access
- Beach loungers
- Beach towels
- Health club access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room bottled water
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property is undergoing renovations. The following areas are affected:
- Select guestrooms
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.