£133 & up – Waikiki Hotel w/Spectacular Views & 2022 Dates
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Sitting just a block from Waikiki's famous beach, offering unobstructed views of Diamond Head volcano and named after the wife of Hawaii's last reigning king — the 4-star Queen Kapiolani Hotel promises the quintessential Hawaiian experience. Snag 3 nights here anytime through May and skip the resort fee with this deal.
- Check in to a Studio City View room through May
- Save 30% on room rates; daily rates fluctuate, but we found the lowest rates most weekdays in March-May, starting at £133 per night
- Rooms that are larger and have better views are also on sale
- Travelzoo member perk: waived resort fee (reg. £34); the fee includes daily live entertainment, Wi-Fi, fitness center access and more
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 7 days before arrival; the first night's room and tax deposit will be forfeited for cancellations made after this time or no-shows
- 3-night minimum stay is required
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; additional adults can stay at higher rates
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- Valet parking is £38 plus tax, per night (based on availability)
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply and vaccination details are required
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Relish views of Diamond Head while relaxing on the pool deck, which was revamped in 2018 as part of an extensive property renovation
- The hotel is next door to the Honolulu Zoo and a few minutes' walk from the Kapiolani Regional Park, where you can hike to the summit of Diamond Head
- Original portraits of Hawaii's royalty are part of the vast art collection that adorns the hotel's walls
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
Named for 19th century Hawaiian royalty, the Aqua Queen Kapiolani Hotel has some of the most spectacular views in all of Waikiki. Nestled on the edge of Kapiolani Ocean Park and a block away from the famed sandy beaches of Waikiki, the hotel’s décor and vibe are pure casual charm with mid-century island flair, including large-scale artwork, vintage inspired surfing and music posters, and royal art gallery original portraits of namesake royalty. A top-to-bottom renovation was completed in 2018, updating rooms with bright modern decor.
Standard rooms are compact; for just a few dollars more it’s worth it to upgrade to a larger room with shoreline views. The revamped third-floor pool deck has unfettered views of the lush mountainside of Kapiolani Park, topped by the famed Diamond Head crater as well as a panoramic ocean vista, and the brand new hotel restaurant and bar, Deck, spills out onto the deck for open-air dining three times a day.
For an afternoon pick-me-up, the ground floor coffee shop serves drinks, to-go snacks and other confections. For a break from the sun, the Honolulu Zoo is just across the street and the Waikiki Aquarium a 10-minute scenic walk south.
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Bathtub or shower
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra bedding and crib/Pack 'n Play not available in Studio City View and Studio Ocean View rooms.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bed available upon request: US$55 plus tax, per night.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
US$55 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Extra bedding and crib/Pack 'n Play not available in Studio City View and Studio Ocean View rooms.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at US$150 plus tax per pet per stay. Dogs and cats allowed only.
Dogs and cats allowed only.
A resort/facility fee of US$40 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. Valet parking is available on a limited basis.
Valet service fee: US$45 plus tax per day.
Self-parking is not available.
The resort/ facility fee includes:
Note: The resort/ facility fee is waived when booking the "Travelzoo Deal" rate.
Valet parking is available on a limited basis.
Due to local guidelines some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details. Visit www.oneoahu.org/safe-access-oahu for detailed information on COVID mandates.
Visit www.oneoahu.org/safe-access-oahu for detailed information on COVID mandates.
£133 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(14 Member Ratings)