Why We Love It
- One of the oldest luxury hotels in Waikiki
- Most of the resort's spacious guest rooms have ocean views, and all come with private lanais
- Dine at AAA 5-Diamond restaurant La Mer, in the resort's original private residence
- The fully updated fitness center offers classes including yoga and body sculpting; surfing classes are also available
"Service rules at [this] Waikiki Beach beauty" -- Travel + Leisure
Rooms & Rates
For nearly a century as a resort, and even longer as a ritzy private residence, the Halekulani in Honolulu has welcomed guests to experience its blend of historic luxury on Gray's Beach in Waikiki.
This AAA 4-Diamond resort boasts spacious guest rooms with private lanais and sitting areas. Most rooms also have views of the ocean. Although the beach is just a few steps away, there is a stunning mosaic-tiled pool on-site, which offers poolside service and views of Waikiki.
The resort's relaxing vibe runs deep, from the tropical manicured surroundings to the on-site full-service spa and soothingly decorated lobby. A fully updated fitness center is available, as well as daily fitness classes like yoga and body sculpting. The resort's original building is now home to two restaurants, including AAA 5-Diamond winner La Mer.
- "From the moment you step into the lobby, the attention to detail and impeccable service wrap you in privilege at this beachfront location away from Waikiki's bustle" -- Fodor's
- "Nestled along historic Gray's Beach in Waikiki, this hotel is widely known as one of the best on the island" -- Gayot.com
- "Service rules at this recently renovated 5-acre Waikiki Beach beauty, which has existed for nearly a century" -- Travel + Leisure
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 35.00 and USD 50.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 35.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 35.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 45.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.