DoubleTree by Hilton Philadelphia Center City
Why We Love It
- Walking distance to popular attractions such as the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall
- Rooms feature either city or Delaware River views
- Take in a performance at the Kimmel Center, only a block away
- Central location close to various shopping and dining options
"Eye-popping 180-degree view” -- Fodor’s
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The DoubleTree by Hilton Philadelphia Center City boasts a central location close to some of the area’s top attractions. The historic Liberty Bell and Independence Hall are less than a 20-minute walk away. Nearby, Old City District will have visitors stepping back in time with its historic townhouses that date as far back as the 1700s. Here, visitors will also find museums, theaters and art galleries.
Rittenhouse Square is another popular area that is within walking distance of the hotel. Visitors can dine at one of the many restaurants around the square or in the surrounding area and pop into the various boutiques and stores for a bit of shopping.
Toward the end of the day, visitors can head over to the Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts, only one block from the hotel, and take in a performance. After a day of sightseeing and exploring, guests can retreat back to the hotel and take a dip in the indoor pool.
- “The hotel's sawtooth design ensures that each room has a peaked bay window with an eye-popping 180-degree view” -- Fodor’s
- Gym / fitness center
- Indoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
Room amenities Refrigerator on request. Charges may apply.
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 17.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 28 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 42 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.