W Dallas - Victory
Why We Love It
- Ten-minute walk to American Airlines Center, a major sports and concert venue
- Infinity pool on 16th floor with panoramic city views
- Luxe full-service Bliss Spa Dallas on premises
- Contemporary cowboy chic aesthetic
"Less cookie-cutter and more cookie-cutting-edge" -- Concierge.com
Map & Directions
The W Hotel Dallas-Victory is a 17-minute drive from Dallas Love Field Airport. A taxi will cost approximately $18 plus tip.
Rooms & Rates
The W Dallas–Victory décor is rancher ritzy meets contemporary flair. Fresh off a 2014 total renovation, the interior is ultra-modern with low-lying furnishings, bold patterns and unique artwork like lasso-based sculptures and a wall of hanging cows and cowboys.
Rooms are jewel-toned and modern with the signature pillow-top mattresses and goose-down comforters that W beds are known for. Bathrooms are stocked with products from the on-site luxury Bliss Spa and have rainforest shower heads and thick terrycloth robes.
Have a libation and a light bite at the hotel’s The Living Room lounge or enjoy the regional American provisions at Cook Hall gastropub on the first floor.
Major entertainment venue American Airlines Center, home to the NBA’s Dallas Mavericks, is a 10-minute walk away, or spend time at the 16th-floor infinity pool and enjoy the sweeping city views.
- “The crowd here is trend-conscious and pampered” -- Fodor’s
- Newspaper / magazines
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 7 and USD 14 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 65.00 per vehicle (one way)
- Valet parking fee: USD 26 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per day plus USD 100 one-time cleaning fee
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Problem? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.