Hilton Chicago/Magnificent Mile Suites
Why We Love It
- This hotel is all about the location: a two-minute walk from the Chicago Water Tower and a five-minute walk to legendary Michigan Avenue
- Spacious suites with separate bedrooms make this hotel a good choice for families
- The top-floor indoor heated pool has views of Lake Michigan
- Business travelers typically opt for the executive level rooms that come with free breakfast and Wi-Fi
"Homey feel" -- Gayot.com
Rooms & Rates
Tried and true in one of the best locations in the city, the Hilton Suites Chicago Magnificent Mile is a five-minute walk to Michigan Avenue, where travelers can find many of the shops, music venues and restaurants the city is famous for.
A great location and good value make for no-frills comfort and convenience catering to a wide variety of travelers: one-room suites are large, ideal for families, however Wi-Fi is extra. Executive-level rooms are perfectly suited for business trips, with complimentary breakfast in the morning and free Wi-Fi, as well as 10,000 square feet of meeting space available for use. Those looking for something more glamorous should seek accommodations elsewhere.
On-site, The Local Chicago boasts fresh, local ingredients, and the recently opened Mirai Sushi is perfect for late-night snacking. A heated rooftop pool and fitness room showcase great views of the city.
- “Suites are warm, inviting and immaculate to boot” -- Frommer’s
- “Luxury touches -- for example, the marble-floored lobby and an abundance of fresh flowers -- give this hotel a homey feel” -- Gayot.com
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Video games on request
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 17.00 and USD 23.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 47 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 66 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 75 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.