Park Hyatt - Chicago
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Hotel
- This fancy AAA 4-Diamond-rated hotel sits directly on Michigan Avenue and is reviewed as one of the top hotels in town
- Swanky guestrooms come equipped with complimentary Wi-Fi, deep soaker tubs and sweeping city views
- Seasonal hot chocolate bar, with a wide variety of gourmet cocoa drinks to stay warm in the chilliest weather
- The fitness center includes a heated lap pool and full-service spa where all treatments come with healthy snack and beverage
The swanky Park Hyatt Chicago is located right on Chicago’s bustling Michigan Avenue, lined with world-class restaurants, exciting music venues and designer shopping.
The spacious and sophisticated guestrooms come equipped with deep, oversized soaker tubs, walk-in showers, free Wi-Fi and sweeping views of the twinkling lights of the cityscape.
Stay warm in the Windy City's chilliest months with a specialty hot chocolate from the hotel's pop-up cocoa bar. Burn off the excess whipped cream with laps in the heated indoor pool or the 24-hour fitness center.
Relieve the knots from carrying all those shopping bags with a massage or other indulgent treatment at the on-site spa.
NoMI Kitchen, the well-reviewed on-site restaurant, was deemed “excellent” by the Chicago Tribune. It boasts fresh, locally sourced ingredients and a seasonally-inspired menu.
- Newspaper / magazines
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Roof terrace
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 20 and USD 50 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 72.00 per day
- Pet deposit: USD 300.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
- Late check-out fee: USD 50.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.