JW Marriott Chicago
Why We Love It
- Landmark Beaux-Arts building in the center of downtown Chicago
- On-site wellness center with spa treatments and gym facilities
- The hotel’s Florentine restaurant is a local favorite for its seasonal Italian fare
- Three-minute walk to the Willis Tower, the second-tallest building in North America
"Indisputably opulent" — The New York Times
Map & Directions
The JW Marriott Chicago is approximately a 17-minute drive from Chicago Midway Airport. A taxi is approximately $35. An Airport Express shuttle can be reserved in advance for $22.
Rooms & Rates
Once home to the seventh-largest bank in America, the JW Marriott Chicago is a landmark building designed in the Classical Revival style. Designed by famed Chicago architect Daniel Burnham, the exterior is adorned with large columns, rosettes and lion heads. Inside, the all-marble lobby, grand curving staircase with detailed ironwork railings and ornate elevator enclosures add to the opulent feel.
The hotel was renovated in 2010 and rooms are modern with traditional furnishings and of-the-moment geometric patterns on the carpets and draperies. The hotel is home to an upscale wellness center that offers traditional spa treatments, gym equipment and holistic therapies. On-site restaurant Florentine offers seasonal Italian fare and is a popular locale for power business meals.
The hotel is a three-minute walk to the iconic Willis Tower, the second-tallest building in North America. Take the elevator to the 103rd floor observatory to see miles of unobstructed views from Willis Tower.
- “An indisputably opulent outpost in Chicago” — The New York Times
- “Historic property has lots of gorgeous areas” — Fodor’s
- Newspaper / magazines
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Separate shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 12.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 68 per night
- Nearby parking fee: USD 45 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.