InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta
Why We Love It
- Luxe AAA 5-Diamond hotel in swanky Buckhead
- Award-winning celebrity chef Art Smith co-founded Southern Art Restaurant, housed in the hotel
- The fine shops of Lenox Square Mall and Phipps Plaza are a 10-minute walk from the hotel
- There's a full-service spa on site and complimentary shuttle service
"One of the leading business hotels in the area" -- Forbes Travel Guide
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The InterContinental Buckhead is a AAA 5-Diamond hotel, located in one of the most coveted neighborhoods of Atlanta. Rooms in this luxe hotel are designed with crisp, cool white linens offset by pops of bright orange and reds. Executive rooms and suites located on higher floors have a variety of views from the downtown Atlanta skyline to Stone Mountain.
Sample southern specialties at the on-site Southern Art restaurant and Bourbon Bar. Southern Art is the brainchild of celebrity chef Art Smith, best known for being Oprah’s personal chef. The Bourbon Bar showcases more than 70 varieties of its namesake. If the convenience of the on-site restaurant and bar aren't enough there are a litany of options on and around Peachtree Road, a five-minute walk away.
After a busy day of shopping, the SPA InterContinental is a welcome sight for sore feet. A dip in the saltwater pool or Jacuzzi is recommended, but for a truly decadent experience, choose from more than 25 spa treatments and massages.
- "Recognized as one of the leading business hotels in the area, the contemporary, comfortable Four-Star InterContinental Buckhead is also great for leisure travelers" -- Forbes Travel Guide
- "This hotel is the perfect locale for those coming to town to do some damage on their credit cards at Phipps Plaza and Lenox Mall, both just a quick walk away" -- Frommer's
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Flatscreen TV
- Video games on request
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Separate shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 4pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 8.95-18.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 8.95-18.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 28 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 38 per day
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Problem? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.