The Roosevelt New Orleans, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel
Why We Love This Hotel
- Stay at a century-old AAA 4 Diamond hotel one block from the French Quarter
- The lobby is famously grand, with a city block of marble, mosaic tile and crystal chandeliers
- Local art adorns guestrooms, which have iPod docks and premium down bedding
- Home of John Besh's Domenica restaurant, and the Sazerac Bar -- the namesake of New Orlean's official cocktail
For more than a century, The Roosevelt New Orleans, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel, has welcomed guests to grace its grand block-long entrance and well-appointed guestrooms.
This AAA 4 Diamond-rated hotel is situated just off Canal Street, one block from the French Quarter. Guestrooms have upscale details like pillow-top beds with down bedding, iPod docking stations and premium toiletries, and feature the work of local artists.
A 2009 renovation added modern amenities like an outdoor pool, fitness center and the 12,000-square-foot Guerlain Spa. Among the popular restaurants and lounges on-site, guests can dine at celebrity chef John Besh's Domenica or have the signature New Orleans cocktail at its namesake landmark, Sazerac Bar.
- Newspaper / magazines
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Roof terrace
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Video games on request
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 25 and USD 35 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per stay (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 46.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 175.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 175.00 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.