Why We Love It
- The AAA 5-Diamond hotel is famous for its 1,200 dancing fountains on lake Las Vegas and its exotic botanical gardens
- Five swimming pools, four spa tubs and private cabanas are set within the onsite neoclassical Roman garden
- A swanky renovation of its 3,933 rooms was completed in 2015
- The Bellagio Buffet is reviewed as the best on the Strip by TripAdvisor members
"Mid-Strip extravaganza" -- Travel + Leisure
Rooms & Rates
The Bellagio Las Vegas is the apogee of palatial luxury. The Mediterranean-inspired décor features Fiori di Como glass sculptures and Italian marble bathrooms. The flowering neoclassical Roman garden has five swimming pools, four spa tubs and private cabanas with misting systems. The hotel is renowned for its O by Cirque du Soleil aquatic performance and its daily choreographed water ballet set to music with 1,200 dancing fountains in the Bellagio Lake.
There’s so much to do in the hotel, you’re lucky if you make it out the front door to the Vegas Strip. Don’t miss the 24-hour indoor conservatory and exotic botanical gardens, a browse through the Gallery of Fine Art, a game of poker at the legendary casino or al fresco dining at five different restaurants. Also, the Bellagio Buffet is allegedly the best on the Strip.
The hotel completed a $165 million renovation of all of its 3,933 rooms in early 2015. Rooms are even more swanky with Italian marble soaking tubs, gorgeous decor and automatic drape controls. Housekeeping even stops by twice a day to refresh your room.
- “One of the best buffets in Vegas includes limitless refills on bloody Marys and margaritas” – Oyster.com
- “Bellagio is impressive more for its refined elegance than for gimmicks” – Fodor’s
- "One of Vegas' most sophisticated casino-hotels" -- Michelin Guide
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Separate shower
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per day
- Pet fee: USD 125 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 150.00 per night
- Resort fee: USD 44.22 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.