Renaissance Austin Hotel
Why We Love It
- Popular rooftop bar with regional grub and a fire pit
- Set in northwest Austin with views of mountains and forest
- Renovated in 2013 with a sophisticated yet regional vibe
- Close to shopping and restaurants
“Caters to business travelers” -- Frommer's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Located in the Northwest part of the city known as Hill Country, the Renaissance Austin Hotel caters to the sophisticated traveler who wants to be close to great shopping and fantastic food. Renovated in January 2013, the hotel’s interiors are a mix of sophisticated lounge and cowboy chic. The hotel has an enormous atrium, and glass elevators whisk you to your floor. Regional decorative touches abound, like framed guitar closeups and tree trunk tables. A cyber café in the lobby provides a comfortable pace to nosh and catch up on work.
Locals laud the hotel’s rooftop bar, the Knotty Deck, for its open-air vibe and creative Texas fare. Outdoor enthusiasts should ask the front desk to show them the walking/jogging loop that passes through some of Austin’s prettiest neighborhoods or enjoy the nature trails and 95 acres of the Austin Arboretum next door. Those who enjoy tamer pursuits can walk five minutes to the Arboretum open-air mall filled with retailers and restaurants.
- “The Renaissance caters to business travelers visiting nearby high-tech firms” -- Frommer’s
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 20 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 15.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 10 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per day
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Problem? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.