The Redbury Hollywood
Why We Love It
- Rock ‘n’ roll pad designed by celeb photographer Matthew Rolston
- Directly on the Walk of Fame and within a 20-minute walk from the Chinese Theater
- Rooms are more like large apartments
- Free passes available to 24 Hour Fitness nearby
"Stylish Hollywood and Vine boutique" -- Frommer's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The Redbury is a rock ‘n’ roll pad with original design, destination dining and a real Hollywood atmosphere. With interior design by celebrity photographer Matthew Rolston (who took the last shots of Michael Jackson), the hotel has a relaxed but fashionable ambiance, which makes guests feel as though they’re staying with an uber-cool friend. It's a hub for Hollywood nightlife and the location isn't bad for sightseeing either -- the hotel sits on the Walk of Fame and the Chinese Theatre is within a 20-minute walk.
The party congregates at The Library, a second-floor bar with leather sofas, a pool table and an outdoor terrace. Nearby, the area has plenty of dining options, but the hotel’s restaurant Cleo holds its own with tasty Middle Eastern mezze -- the LA Times praises it for having "both style and substance." Stick around for cocktails and tagine or head around the corner to sister-property Katsuya for high-end Japanese fare.
Don’t expect an on-site fitness room -- the focus here is on going out, not working out. Guests can, however, pick up a free pass to 24 Hour Fitness (a 10-minute walk down Vine St.), where there’s a gym, indoor pool and basketball courts. You’ll also need to head out for full spa treatments (provided by Ciel Spa at the SLS Hotel at Beverly Hills), or pick an in-room massage and the therapist will come to you.
Rooms are large and styled like private apartments; they each have European-style kitchens (with gas stoves, coffee maker and cocktail shaker) and cozy sitting areas with working retro record players and a selection of vinyl. There are also modern four-poster beds and washer/dryers in some rooms. Bathrooms feature rainfall showers and are open-plan, although a sliding door keeps the toilet private. All rooms have balconies and the best come with views of the iconic Capitol Records building and the famous Hollywood sign.
- "A smaller sister property to the SLS, the spacious rooms at this stylish Hollywood and Vine boutique hotel feel more like a hipster friend's loft" -- Frommer's
- "A welcome addition to the neighborhood" -- The New York Times
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Nightlife / entertainment
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Video games on request
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Off-street parking (fees apply)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Children and additional guests:
Crib available on request, free of charge. Extra bed available on request: $30 + tax per night.
Extra person charge per night $30 + tax.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request (max weight of 40lbs) and will be charged a non-refundable fee of $120 per stay up to 7 days. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Problem? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.