£149 – Spa hotel escape w/dinner & prosecco, near Chester
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
The AA says the 4-star Grosvenor Pulford Hotel & Spa is the perfect spot for "luxury and relaxation in a rural location". See for yourself with this £75-per-person deal, including credit for the AA-Rosette-awarded restaurant and access to the sumptuous spa.
- Valid Sunday-Friday 4 September, 2022-30 January, 2023; Saturdays are £20 more
- Overnight stay in an Executive room, with full English breakfast, for two
- A bottle of prosecco in the room on arrival (worth £28.50)
- £25-per-person allocation for dinner (food only)
- Full use of the leisure facilities
- This is a non-refundable rate. Cancellations are not permitted
- Note: Entry restrictions may be in place for this destination, and services at the hotel may be disrupted due to the pandemic. Check advisories for the destination and hotel before making travel arrangements
- Not available on 9-10, 15-17, 22-24, 29-30 September; 21-22 October; 2-3, 9-10, 16-17, 23-26, 30-31 December, 2022
Why We Love This Hotel
- The hotel is on the Welsh border, a 20-minute drive from both Chester's historic town centre and Chester Racecourse
- The Good Spa Guide awards The Spa by Kasia 4 out of 5 bubbles. Set in "beautifully landscaped gardens", it features a 15-metre indoor pool, a hot tub, a sauna, a steam room, and an Asian Sensory Garden with a cosy summerhouse. There's also tennis courts and a gym onsite
- The Palm Court restaurant holds an AA Rosette for its fine dining fare, or opt for the more relaxed Nelson's bar for tasty gastropub classics
- The AA describes the hotel as "modern and stylish" and hails the spa's "magnificent" Roman-style swimming pool
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Off-street parking
- Off-street parking (fees apply)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
Check-in: Standard Time is 2pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Extra beds are not available.
Cot not available.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at £15 per pet per stay.
Additional details: Due to local guidelines some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
Up to 30% off
£149 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.