£135—Peak District escape in the Hope Valley w/dining credit
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Located in the Hope Valley, close to Hathersage, Bike & Boot is one of the Peak District's newest hotels. With its focus on walking, cycling, and dog-friendly stays, it has a "buzzy, youthful vibe", according to The Times's 9/10 review. Overnight stays until the end of April are £135, including dining credit.
- Valid Sunday-Friday until 30 April, 2024
- Small room… £135
- Medium room… £149
- Large room… £165
- Overnight accommodation for two with daily continental buffet breakfast
- Early check-in from 1pm
- £25 credit per person towards dinner in the hotel's Bareca restaurant
- A glass of prosecco per person
- Late checkout until 1pm (worth £15)
- Up to two dogs can stay for free (worth £15 per dog, per night)
- Add extra nights on a B&B basis for £50 per night (charge applies to all room types)
- This is a non-refundable rate. Cancellations are not permitted
Why We Love This Hotel
- Bike & Boot hotels revolve around their Walk, Dog, Bike (Wadobi) concept—there is a dog grooming bath, a dryer for dogs, a boot cleaner, and bike racks, plus each room has a local walking guide.
- Bareca bar and restaurant offers a casual menu of small plates, grills, burgers, pizzas, and pasta, as well as a selection of craft beers and cocktails.
- Extra perks for guests include free hot drinks and cake every day at 4pm in the Retreat Lounge, and a film club showing movies every day at 3pm, 6pm, and 9pm—click here to check out what's on.
- The property has a huge choice of walking and cycling routes on its doorstep. For stunning views across the Hope Valley and Dark Peak, try the walk along Stanage Edge, a gritstone escarpment that can be reached from Hathersage.
- Hathersage, a popular hub for outdoor activities, is a 5-minute drive away. Eyam, the famous Plague Village, is around 15 minutes away—visit its museum to learn about its 17th-century bubonic plague outbreak.
- Bakewell, where you can sample the towns famous puddings and tarts, and Chatsworth House are both around 25 minutes' drive from the hotel.
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour security
- Bike rental
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Off-street parking
Some accessibility features may not be available in all rooms. Please coordinate with the hotel directly before you travel.
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Minimum age required to check in: 18. The hotel charges a preauthorisation of £25 for the mini bar on arrival.
Standard Time is 3pm.
The hotel charges a preauthorisation of £25 for the mini bar on arrival.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Cot not available. Extra bed available upon request subject to availability, for children aged 12 and under, for the Medium and the Large rooms only: 20 GBP per night.
If travelling with additional guests, please notify the hotel directly upon booking.
Supplements are not included automatically in the total price and will be charged directly by the hotel. See room descriptions and rate policies for information about room occupancy and prices.
Extra bed available upon request subject to availability, for older children and adults, for the Large Room only: 20 GBP per night.
Extra bed available upon request subject to availability, for children aged 12 and under, for the Medium and the Large rooms only: 20 GBP per night.
Pets are allowed on request: free of charge. Dog Grooming room with bath and grooming table, towels and hair dryer all professional equipment. Two dogs per room allowed.
Dog Grooming room with bath and grooming table, towels and hair dryer all professional equipment. Two dogs per room allowed.
Complimentary car park. Members must enter the car registration number into the parking terminal in reception.
Members must enter the car registration number into the parking terminal in reception.
Up to 40% off
£135 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.