£169—Canterbury city centre: 2-night break with cocktails
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
This deal puts you a short walk from Canterbury's cobbled alleyways and cathedral, in a former coaching inn dating back to the 15th century. Two nights at The Falstaff are £169—that's a saving of up to 30% for Travelzoo members—with cocktails on arrival.
- Valid Sunday-Thursday until 21 March, 2024
- Two nights' accommodation in a Classic Double room, with daily full English breakfast, for two
- A house cocktail each on arrival (worth up to £14.30 per person)
- It's £99 for an overnight stay and £239 for a 3-night stay
- It's an extra £20 per night for a Superior Double room
- This is a non-refundable rate. Cancellations are not permitted
Why We Love This Hotel
- The site of a former coaching inn from the 15th century, The Falstaff in Canterbury features a beamed lounge and a sleek cocktail bar that regularly hosts mixology masterclasses (supplements apply).
- Guestrooms are spread across three buildings around a central courtyard, with bespoke furnishings, tea- and coffee-making facilities, and complimentary Wi-Fi.
- The Westgate Towers Museum and Viewpoint, England’s largest surviving Medieval gateway with aerial views of the city from the battlements, are next to the hotel.
- The historic home of the Church of England, Canterbury "tops the charts for English cathedral cities and is one of southern England’s top attractions", according to Lonely Planet.
- The city was one of the busiest pilgrimage sites in the Middle Ages and is best known for its cathedral, a UNESCO World Heritage Site less than 10 minutes' stroll from the hotel.
- Stuck for Christmas gift ideas? Give a dining, spa, activity, theatre, or hotel experience, and create a memory.
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- No elevator / lift
- 24-hour front desk
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Off-street parking (fees apply)
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Cot available upon request, for children 2 or under: £10 per night.
Extra bed available upon request, for children 3 to 12: £15 per night.
Extra bed not available for older children and adults.
Supplements are not included automatically in the total price and will be charged directly by the hotel. See room descriptions and rate policies for information about room occupancy and prices.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
Car park fee: £12 per day.
Limited space available, first come-first served basis.
Up to 30% off
£85 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(44 Member Ratings)