£319—2-night country manor escape near Windsor, w/meals
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
De Vere Beaumont Estate is set in the village of Old Windsor in 40 acres of riverside parkland, and is built around an 18th-century mansion house and former school. Two-night escapes are £319 from late September until January, including dinner credit and a bottle of sparkling wine.
- Valid 29 September, 2023-31 January, 2024
- Two nights' accommodation in a Mansion Deluxe Room, with daily full English breakfast, for two
- £25 dinner credit per person to spend on the first night of your stay
- A bottle of Silver Reign English sparkling wine in room on arrival (worth £49; one bottle per stay)
- A box of chocolates in the room on arrival
- Late checkout until 12pm (worth £40)
- Full use of leisure facilities
- This is a non-refundable rate. Cancellations are not permitted
Why We Love This Hotel
- The mansion house at the heart of the estate was built in the early 18th century and sits alongside a Georgian White House. From 1854-1967, it was a private school, and its history is evident in the bookshelves, rowing oars, and globes that decorate the hotel today.
- "The grounds are a highlight," says The Daily Telegraph, and are well worth exploring. Comprising 40 acres, they contain wooded walks and wicker sculptures of hares romping on the large lawns.
- Spacious Deluxe Rooms are located in the Mansion House and some feature views of the grounds.
- Dining options at the hotel include the 1705 Restaurant & Bar, which features seasonal menus, as well as a terrace with a pizza oven. The more informal Beaumont Restaurant is also open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day.
- Afternoon tea is available in the Parlour. There's also a gym and an indoor pool.
- The royal town of Windsor, where you can visit the castle and Great Park, is around 10 minutes' drive from the hotel, while LEGOLAND, Eton College, and Runnymede, where Magna Carta was signed by King John, are also a short drive away.
- Gym / fitness center
- Indoor pool
- Tennis courts
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
Some accessibility features may not be available in all rooms. Please coordinate with the hotel directly before you travel.
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Extra beds are not available.
Cot not available.
Supplements are not included automatically in the total price and will be charged directly by the hotel. Dogs and cats are allowed on request and will be charged at 30 GBP per pet per stay.
If you require a pet-friendly room, please contact the hotel directly before you travel.
Pet Bed & Bowl are offered.
Pets are not allowed in the 2 restaurants on the premises. You can dine with your dog in the Orangery part of the Beaumont restaurant or alternatively you can dine al fresco with your dog on the Beaumont restaurant terrace or 1705 courtyard. If you prefer you can leave your dog in the room.
Dogs and cats are allowed on request and will be charged at 30 GBP per pet per stay.
Advance reservation for dinner is required, please contact the hotel directly after booking to make arrangements: 01753640551 – Weekdays 08:00 – 18:00H
Up to 43% off
£160 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.