£68 – PEI 4-Star Hotel through 2020 w/Breakfast, 30% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
PEI has something for everyone: 435 kilometres of walking and bike trails, the famous Green Gables, and seafood restaurants where you can crack into fresh lobster while gazing at the Atlantic.
Make the most of the Atlantic Bubble and explore with this Charlottetown hotel as your base — Travelzoo members stay for up to 30% off.
- £68 per night on most dates through Dec. 31
- Accommodations in a Royalty King, Queen or Two Queen room, with a complimentary room upgrade subject to availability at check-in
- Welcome gift (£17 value)
- Vouchers for pizza (reg. $15.99) and soda (reg. $1.99) at Domino's, next door to the hotel
- All guests receive daily breakfast, free parking, Wi-Fi and use of leisure facilities at Rodd Royalty, Rodd Grand Yarmouth and Rodd Charlottetown
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
Travelzoo Tip: This is part of a larger sale on Rodd Hotels and Resorts dotted across the Maritimes.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made by 4 p.m., 72 hours prior to arrival; the first night (room and tax) will be charged for cancellations received after this time or no shows
- Note: Due to local and provincial guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- No resort fee
- Pet-friendly; no fee
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Well-connected for exploring Prince Edward Island; only a couple blocks from the Trans-Canada Highway and 10 minutes from the airport
- All guests receive free hot breakfast, parking and Wi-Fi
- A 105-foot waterslide splashes down into the indoor pool
- The Charlottetown Mall is about three blocks away
The decision to unite the separate Canadian provinces into one confederation happened at a conference in Charlottetown about 150 years ago. The town is not only steeped in this history, but also is extremely central for exploring all points of Prince Edward Island.
The Rodd Royalty is a couple blocks from the Trans-Canada Highway and a 10-minute drive from the Charlottetown Airport. Once in town, guests are less than a kilometre from the Charlottetown Mall and less than 2 kilometres from the campus of the University of Prince Edward Island.
More than 25 golf courses blanket Prince Edward Island, including the Links at Crowbush Cove, which received praise from Golf Digest and a Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor. The beaches of Brackley and Dalvay are about 25 minutes away by car. At the hotel, all guests receive free Wi-Fi access, a daily hot breakfast and parking.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Indoor pool
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 19.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Children age 10 and under eat free from May through October.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bed available upon request: C$10 plus tax, per night.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
C$10 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Children age 10 and under eat free from May through October.
Pets are allowed on request: free of charge. Pet friendly guest rooms are located on the ground floor. Suites are not pet friendly.
Pet friendly guest rooms are located on the ground floor. Suites are not pet friendly.
Up to 30% Off
£68 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(78 Member Ratings)