£68 – Stay on the Miramichi River through April w/Breakfast, Reg. £103
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
World-class salmon fishing and this Rodd hotel along the banks of the Miramichi River lure guests to this coastal town of the same name. Travelzoo members save nearly 35% on stays through April.
- £68 per night, most dates through April 30
- Accommodations for two in a Standard Two Queen
- Daily to-go breakfast for two (£12 value)
- Upgrade to Echelon Two Queen, subject to availability upon booking (£12 value)
- Free parking, Wi-Fi and use of leisure facilities
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made prior to 4 p.m. local time, 24 hours prior to the day of arrival; the first night (room and tax) will be charged for cancellations received after this time or no-shows
- Note: Due to local and provincial guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- For info on additional guests, see "Policies"
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is complimentary
- Pet-friendly; no fee
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Perched right on the banks of the Miramichi River, a major source of Atlantic salmon
- Ask for a room facing the river — some have private patios for relaxing
- Test your skill casting a line at some of the nearby fishing schools
Fishing is the name of the game in the New Brunswick town of Miramichi. The mighty namesake river courses through the region, carrying with it one of North America's densest salmon populations. Fishing schools line the banks, letting visitors cast a line for a chance to catch dinner. Also along these riverbanks is the Rodd Miramichi hotel, where many guest rooms watch the current go by -- some with private patios ideal for watching the sunset.
Rooms offer a modern and contemporary feel and all rooms have a minifridge. Guests have free Wi-Fi access and kids 10 and under eat free from May-October. About five minutes down the road by car are the waterfront links of the Miramichi Golf & Country Club.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Off-street parking
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 19.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Children age 10 and under eat free from May through October.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bed available upon request: free of charge.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
C$10 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Limit of one extra bed (air mattress) per room.
Children age 10 and under eat free from May through October.
Pets are allowed on request: free of charge. Pet friendly guest rooms are located on the ground floor and subject to availability.
Please list if travelling with a pet in the "Special Requests" section on the checkout page, or contact the hotel once the reservation is made.
Pet friendly guest rooms are located on the ground floor and subject to availability.
Due to local and provincial guidelines some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel or visit https://roddvacations.com/corona-virus-update/ for more details.
Nearly 35% Off
£68 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(19 Member Ratings)