£78 – New Brunswick: Riverside Hotel incl. Drinks & Perks
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
World-class salmon fishing along the banks of the Miramichi River lures guests to this coastal town in New Brunswick, and Travelzoo members save over 30% on stays at the riverside Rodd hotel through April.
- £78 per night, most dates through April 29, including:
- Accommodations in a Standard Two Queen or One King room
- Two complimentary drinks per stay, with the purchase of an appetizer or entree; choose from house wine or beer (£9 value)
- Late checkout at 1 p.m., subject to availability (£9 value)
- Room upgrade upon arrival, subject to availability
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
Travelzoo Tip: This is part of a larger sale on Rodd Hotels and Resorts dotted across the Maritimes.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made prior to 4 p.m. local time, 72 hours prior to the day of arrival; the first night (room and tax) will be charged for cancellations received after this time or no-shows
- Please check provincial and local advisories before making travel arrangements
- Note: Due to local and provincial guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
- The province of New Brunswick requires proof of vaccination for certain services
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; £7 plus tax per night for additional guests
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- Drinks are valid per stay; separate reservations on consecutive dates will receive two drinks only
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is complimentary
- Pet-friendly; no additional fee
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- The hotel is perched right on the banks of the Miramichi River, home to one of North America's densest Atlantic salmon populations
- Ask for a room facing the river — some have private patios for relaxing and watching the sunset
- Test your skill casting a line at some of the nearby fishing schools or hit the waterfront links of the Miramichi Golf & Country Club nearby
Fishing is the name of the game in the New Brunswick town of Miramichi. The mighty namesake river courses through the region, carrying with it one of North America's densest salmon populations. Fishing schools line the banks, letting visitors cast a line for a chance to catch dinner. Also along these riverbanks is the Rodd Miramichi hotel, where many guest rooms watch the current go by -- some with private patios ideal for watching the sunset.
Rooms offer a modern and contemporary feel and all rooms have a minifridge. Guests have free Wi-Fi access and kids 10 and under eat free from May-October. About five minutes down the road by car are the waterfront links of the Miramichi Golf & Country Club.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Off-street parking
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 19.
Standard Time is 11am. Note: Late checkout at 1pm is included, subject to availability, when booking the "Travelzoo Deal” rate.
Note: Late checkout at 1pm is included, subject to availability, when booking the "Travelzoo Deal” rate.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Limit of one extra bed (air mattress) per room.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bed available upon request: free of charge.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
C$10 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Limit of one extra bed (air mattress) per room.
Pets are allowed on request: free of charge. Pet friendly guest rooms are located on the ground floor and subject to availability.
Please list if travelling with a pet in the "Special Requests" section on the checkout page, or contact the hotel once the reservation is made.
Pet friendly guest rooms are located on the ground floor and subject to availability.
Due to local guidelines some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details. Visit https://roddvacations.com/corona-virus-update/ for more details.
Visit https://roddvacations.com/corona-virus-update/ for more details.
over 30% Off
£78 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(50 Member Ratings)