£75 – Historic Charlottetown Hotel incl. Extras, Nearly 50% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Take a break in Prince Edward Island's Charlottetown — "a city oozing small-town feel and appeal" (Lonely Planet). Book this offer to save nearly 50% on stays from July to December at this charming 1930s hotel with views of the harbour.
“Elegant” — Frommer’s
- Accommodations in a Standard One Queen or Two Double room:
- £75 per night ... Sept. 1 - Dec. 30
- £86 per night ... July 1 - Aug. 31
- $20 dining credit per stay
- Welcome gift (£12 value) and "Anne of Green Gables" chocolates upon arrival (£4 value)
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
Travelzoo Tip: This is part of a larger sale on Rodd Hotels and Resorts dotted across the Maritimes.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made prior to 4 p.m. local time, 72 hours prior to arrival; the first night (room and tax) will be charged for cancellations received after this time or no-shows
- Please check provincial and local advisories before making travel arrangements
- Note: Due to local and provincial guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; additional adults are +£7 per guest per night
- Children ages 16 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- Children ages 10 and under eat free of charge from May - October
- Dining credit is valid per stay; separate reservations on consecutive dates will receive $20 only
- No resort fee
- Pet-friendly; no fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is complimentary; parking spots are limited and cannot be guaranteed
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- The rooftop showcases views of Charlottetown Harbour
- The Confederation Centre of the Arts is half a block away from the hotel
- Parking and Wi-Fi are complimentary (limited parking during summer months)
Combining old-world charm with modern convenience, Rodd Charlottetown was built in 1931. The interior conveys an attention to historic details -- like the marble floors and vaulted ceiling in the lobby. Park your car for free in the lot and then head to the roof where views of Charlottetown Harbour are unparallelled. Pause here before heading to Chamber’s Restaurant for a meal, where kids 10 and under can eat free from May to October. Start the day with French toast and end with entrees like chicken Cordon Blue and Atlantic salmon Wellington.
Meet in the lounge for a drink before heading out to explore the charm of Prince Edward Island's historic capital.
During warmer months, attend a crab bake or spend time at the beach. From late June through August, the hotel is home to Feast Dinner Theatre, touted as “fun, fluffy musicals” by Fodor’s. The indoor pool is an inviting escape year-round.
As night approaches, relax in a guest room where a mini-fridge allows you to keep snacks and drinks on hand, while complimentary Wi-Fi access is ideal for staying in touch with friends and colleagues.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Indoor pool
- Roof terrace
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Off-street parking
- Public car park
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 19.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 16 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Children age 10 and under eat free from May through October.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bed available upon request: C$10 plus tax, per night.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
C$10 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Children age 10 and under eat free from May through October.
Pets are allowed on request: free of charge. Pets are allowed in Standard Rooms only and cannot be left unattended in guest rooms.
Pets are allowed in Standard Rooms only and cannot be left unattended in guest rooms.
Self-parking is complimentary.
Parking spots are limited and cannot be guaranteed.
Due to local guidelines some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details. Visit https://roddvacations.com/corona-virus-update/ for more details.
Visit https://roddvacations.com/corona-virus-update/ for more details.
Nearly 50% Off
£75 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(179 Member Ratings)