£65 & up – Contemporary Liverpool stay nr Royal Albert Dock
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
The Resident Liverpool is the city's highest-ranked hotel and with members praising its fantastic service, great rooms, and comments like "wish I had been staying longer", it's not hard to see why! This contemporary property is just a short stroll from Royal Albert Dock, Liverpool ONE, and the world-famous Cavern Club, and overnight rates range from £62-£139 exclusively through Travelzoo.
- A room-only overnight stay for two people in a King Room
- Valid until 30 April, 2023. Saturdays are a minimum 2-night stay
- Sunday… £62
- Monday-Thursday… £65
- Friday… £99
- Saturday… £129
- Sunday… £79
- Monday-Thursday… £85
- Friday… £119
- Saturday… £139
- Not available on 4, 18 March; 8, 13-15, 22 April, 2023
- This is a non-refundable rate. Cancellations are not permitted
Why We Love This Hotel
- The Resident Liverpool is ranked the number one* hotel in Liverpool on TripAdvisor.
- The Daily Telegraph notes "plenty of exposed brickwork and white walls hung with contemporary art give The Resident a modern, airy feel," whilst all rooms feature a mini kitchen with a fridge, a microwave, a kettle, and Nespresso coffee machine.
- The hotel is situated in Liverpool's popular Ropewalks district. Bold Street is close by and is "as brash and busy as the name suggests" (Lonely Planet), with independent shops, restaurants, coffee shops, and street art making it "a brilliant place to shop or grab a bite to eat".
- The Royal Albert Dock, Tate Liverpool, Maritime Museum, World Museum Liverpool, and The Beatles Story are all within a 15-minute walk from the hotel.
- The Cavern Club, where The Beatles played many of their early gigs, is a 10-minute walk away.
- Go shopping or dine out at Liverpool ONE. The shopping complex is a 5-minute walk from the hotel.
(*accurate at time of publish)
- Infant cots / cribs
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Concierge service
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Bathtub or shower
- Public car park (fees apply)
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Cot available upon request, free of charge, for children 2 or under.
Please use the Special Request field to confirm the age of the third guest.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Fees: Closest Public car park is Q-Park at Hanover Street, with discount for members. Please contact the hotel for information.
£62 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
- +44 (0) 20 3564 9000 UK & Europe
- 1-877-966-0000 U.S. and Canada (toll-free)
- Email us
Customer Service available Mon-Fri, 8am-6pm
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(23 Member Ratings)